Frequency & Waveform Calibration Services
At Transcat, we calibrate frequency calibrators, verifying that your device can read its specified range of frequencies or waveforms. We confirm the accuracy of handheld tools used by process technicians and electronic engineers to output sine, triangular and square waves. You'll have assurance of instrument performance as you test and diagnose frequency devices, such as turbine meters, frequency meters, vibration systems, batch counters, tachometers, integrators, flow meters and other equipment. With initial and regularly scheduled Transcat calibrations, the inaccurate diagnostics that are often linked to time and money losses can often be alleviated.
Uniquely Qualified to Service your Frequency Calibrator
Transcat calibrates devices that I&E technicians use to measure or source Hz, kHz, CPM, CPH and pulses. Through regular calibrations, you can be assured of having a highly accurate standard for the test and maintenance of frequency instruments. We also service the frequency calibration equipment that confirms readings from totalizers.
- Our world-class electrical capabilities cover the full range of frequency calibrators that provide various read and source functions, from manufacturers such as Altek, Transmation, Keysight/Agilent, Druck and Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE).
- Transcat delivers ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory capabilities for single function to multifunctional calibration devices.
- Our calibration processes, for electrical and frequency measurement equipment, are developed by metrology experts with a focus on stringent control over measurement accuracy.
- The calibrations offer true traceability to SI units through NIST in conjunction with ISO 9001 compliance.
Flexibility in Frequency Calibration
Whether an accredited calibration is performed in the lab or onsite, Transcat offers a unique flexibility in serving its customers.
- Calibration options to meet various quality system, compliance, and budgetary requirements
- Customized calibrations that correspond with a customer's application
- Our convenient CalTrak Online system for viewing and downloading device status and calibration history
- An impressive network of North American labs, with shipping, pickup, delivery or onsite options.
Onsite calibrations can provide the most rapid results; however, in-lab services are also designed for fast turnarounds with an unwavering dedication to customer service.
Electrical Calibration Capabilities
Every Transcat lab adheres to the same quality system and processes while performing calibrations within the Electrical Discipline, ensuring consistency across our laboratory locations. Our electrical services are vast, but do include the following additional instrument calibrations: