Fluke Power Quality Analyzer Calibration Services
Transcat performs Calibration Services on the full line of Fluke Power Quality Analyzers that contribute to locating, identifying, and preventing power quality problems. Our NIST-traceable calibrations ensure you can accurately troubleshoot three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. Be confident in tools used in the logging/recording of power and the quantifying of energy losses. Our ISO 17025-accredited lab offer services for devices that measure all three phases and monitor a range of power quality parameters.
Types of Fluke Power & Energy Meters Calibrated
We calibrate Fluke power loggers, analyzers, and combination instruments. Let us service your energy monitoring and recording devices, from basic to advanced versions, including:
- Popular three-phase power analyzers, such as the Fluke 435, Fluke 437
- The Fluke 1736, Fluke 1730, Fluke 1735 and other versatile energy loggers with current probes
- The Fluke 345 and single phase clamp-on meters that meet multiple purposes
Why is Transcat Right for Your Fluke Instrument Calibration?
- Broad capabilities for power testing instruments: voltmeters, ammeters, clamp-on meters, power analyzers and loggers
- ISO 9001:2008 compliant quality systems and the widest scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation in the industries we service
- Electrical instrument calibration processes designed by world-class experts
- Specialized equipment and resources to meet your requirements during onsite and laboratory services