Order #: 437-II
Mfg #: 4116692
- 400 Hz measurement: By increasing the power frequency to 400 Hz, transformers and motors can be much smaller and lighter than at 50 or 60 Hz, which is an advantage in aircrafts, submarines, space crafts, and other military equipment and hand-held tools. The 437 II model captures power quality measurements for these types of avionic and military systems.
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack
Each Unit Includes
- BC430 Power Adapter
- International plug adapter set
- BP290 (Single capacity Li-ion battery) 28 Wh (7 hours or more)
- TL430 Test lead and Alligator clip set
- WC100 color coding clips and regional decals
- i430flex-TF, 24 inch (61 cm) length, 4 clamps
- 8 GB SD card
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB cable A-Bmini
- Fluke BP291Li-ion Battery Pack for ScopeMeter 190 Series II
Order #: BP291
Mfg #: 3894688Availability:In stockSpecial Price $347.39 Regular Price $385.99
- Fluke I5SPQ35A AC Current Probe for 430 3 pk
Order #: I5SPQ3
Mfg #: 2457508Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks$1,400.99
- Fluke HH290Hanging Hook for 190 SeriesII Scopemeter
Order #: HH290
Mfg #: 3894844Availability: Ships in 4-6 weeksSpecial Price $91.79 Regular Price $101.99
- Fluke AC285SureGrip Alligator Clips
Order #: AC285
Mfg #: 1610159Availability:In stockSpecial Price $30.59 Regular Price $33.99
- Fluke C437-IIHard Case for 430 Series II w/Rollers
Order #: C437-II
Mfg #: 4116743Availability: Ships in 4-6 weeksSpecial Price $730.79 Regular Price $811.99
- Fluke I430-FLEXI-TFII-4P6000A Thin Flexi, 24" (61cm) 4-Pack
Order #: I430-FLEXI-TFII-4P
Mfg #: 4531733Availability:In stock$1,613.99
- Fluke TLS430Test Leads and Alligator Clips (4 black, 1 green)
Order #: TLS430
Mfg #: 2157713Availability: Ships in 4-6 weeksSpecial Price $133.19 Regular Price $147.99
- Fluke FC-SD 8GBFluke Connect Wireless SD Card
Order #: FC-SD-CARD
Mfg #: 4463628Availability:Out of stock$109.99
- Fluke EBC290External Battery Charger for BP290 or BC291 Series LI-ion
Order #: EBC290
Mfg #: 3894906Availability: Ships in 4-6 weeksSpecial Price $131.39 Regular Price $145.99
- Fluke I400SAC Current Clamp
Order #: I400S
Mfg #: 2277202Availability:In stockSpecial Price $274.49 Regular Price $304.99