Fluke Multimeter Calibration Service
Get an ISO 17025-accredited and NIST-traceable calibration for your Fluke multimeter. Transcat performs thousands of multimeter calibrations each year, including services on every type of Fluke DMM. Choose from an onsite or lab calibration for your portable, handheld or bench multimeter.
Types of Fluke Multimeters Calibrated
We calibrate general purpose, wireless, advanced, compact and specialty meters. Specific examples of Fluke meters that users count on include:
- The highly popular Fluke 87, Fluke 179, Fluke 233 and other true RMS handheld meters.
- High-performance industrial process multimeters, such as Fluke's 787 or 789.
- Bench electrical repair meters, including all variations of the Fluke 8845A or 8846A Series.
- Graphical multimeters like the Fluke 287 or Fluke 289.
Why Choose Transcat for Your Calibration?
In industrial settings, the power meter often determines the energy performance of appliances or equipment. During this and other types of specialized service, correct meter measurements are integral to reliable results. Transcat expertise delivers:
- Wide-ranging electrical services covering DMMs, ScopeMeters, megohmmeters, power supplies, and other equipment.
- The capabilities of a multimeter reference standard calibration lab.
- ISO 9001:2008 compliant quality systems and the widest scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation in the industries we serve.
- Electrical instrument calibration processes designed by world-class experts.
- Verification of millions of data points annually thanks to skilled technicians, consistent processes, and advanced equipment.