Fluke 1630-2 FC
Order #: 1630-2-FC
Mfg #: 4829532
Fluke 1630-2 FC Highlights
The Fluke 1630-2 FC Stakeless Earth Ground Clamp identifies earth ground leakage currents without disconnecting the earth ground rod from the grounding system – ideal for system troubleshooting. Heavy-duty clamp jaw stays in alignment and in calibration even in every day, on-the-job industrial environments.
The 1630-2 FC supports the Fluke Connect Wireless System (may not be available in all regions). Fluke Connect wirelessly connects the clamp with an app on your smartphone or tablet. The app shows the ground resistance measurements on your smartphone or tablet display. You can save these measurements, GPS location from your phone and images to Fluke Connect Cloud storage and share with your team.
- Logging Measurements – Save time by automatically recording data at pre-set intervals. Save up to 32,760 measurements in memory at the set logging interval.
- Alarm Threshold – User-defined high / low alarm limits, for rapid measurement evaluation.
- Band-Pass Filter – Selectable band-pass filter function removes unwanted noise from the ac leakage current measurement.
- Warranty – One year
- Identify ac leakage currents without disconnecting the earth ground stake from the grounding system – ideal for system troubleshooting.
- New, rugged jaw design stays in alignment and in calibration even in every day, on-the-job industrial environments
- Protect valuable equipment
- Perform tests without driving auxiliary test stakes into the ground
- Save and share data via Fluke Connect® wireless test system
Each Unit Includes
- Fluke Earth Ground Loop & ac Leakage Current Clamp
- Hard carrying case
- Loop resistance standard
- 4 AA batteries
- Safety information guide and quick reference guide