Fluke Networks OFP-100-Q/GLD
Order #: OFP2-100-Q/GLD
Mfg #: 4955338
Only need this item for a short time?
OptiFiber Pro is the first OTDR built from the ground up for enterprise fiber optic cabling testing. OptiFiber Pro is focused on reducing costs while enhancing productivity and improving network reliability.
OptiFiber Pro is the industry™s first OTDR built from the ground up to meet the challenges of enterprise fiber optic infrastructures. This troubleshooting and certification tool combines uncomplicated power, unparalleled efficiency and the exact functions needed for troubleshooting campus, data center and storage fiber networks.
The OptiFiber Pro OTDR elevates fiber optic testing with the industry™s only smartphone interface that turns a technician into a fiber expert. The DataCenter OTDR configuration eliminates uncertainty and errors that occur when testing data center fiber. Its ultra-short dead zones enable testing of fiber patchcords in virtualized data centers. These capabilities, plus the fastest-in-the-industry trace times, make the OptiFiber Pro OTDR a must-have tool.
SmartLoop OTDR enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test. This patent pending process automatically separates the two fibers for individual pass/fail analysis, display, and reporting. Not only does this cut the testing time by at least half, it also enables bi-directional testing without moving the OTDR to the far end.
- First OTDR with a smartphone user-interface
- Industry's shortest event and attenuation dead zones
- Accelerate fiber certification with the fastest set-up and trace times
- SmartLoop technology enables the testing of two fibers in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Versiv modular design supports copper certification, fiber optic loss, OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Instantaneous bi-directional averaging results included at no charge
- Improve resource utilization with custom configurations for projects and users
- Simplify use with "DataCenter OTDR" mode and EventMap view
- Compatible with Linkware Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare PC Cable Test Management Software.
Each Unit Includes
- OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR kit. This kit includes (1) Versiv Mainframe, (1) OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR module, Shoulder Strap, Carry Case, USB Interface Cable, Versiv Open Source Software CD, AC Charger, WiFi adapter, Statement of Calibration and Getting Started Guides