Voltech DC1000 FOR RENT
DC Bias Current Source 0 to 25A in 10mA steps, 20Hz to 3MHz
Order #: DC1000-RENT2
Mfg #: DC1000
Call for price
Request a Rental Quote
Have a Question? Speak to a Transcat Rental Expert: 800.264.4059
Call for price
Voltech DC1000 Highlights
- The DC1000 is used to characterize transformers and inductive components that are intended for use in high current DC power supplies and DC-to-DC converters.
- It applies bias current to transformers and chokes for impedance testing under working conditions, providing 100% testing.
- With minimal compensation required for high accuracy measurements the DC1000 is your ideal choice.
- The DC1000 is also compatible with most LCR meters as well as the Voltech ATi and AT3600 automatic transformer tester.
- Applies bias current to chokes and transformers so that inductance can be tested under working conditions. World's first bias unit stackable to 250A.
- BREAKTHROUGH DESIGN - smaller, lighter, easy to connect and use than any other bias source.
- Can be used stand-alone with almost any L.C.R. meter and in production testing with the AT3600 and ATi testers for transformers.
- PC sweep software included for plotting inductance vs. DC bias current.
- 20Hz to 3MHz Dynamic Range, Connect up to 10 units in parallel to provide up to 250A of dc bias, Accuracy, supplied current +0.5% of reading +25mA, RS-232
- Rent the NH Research 9410-24 Regenerative Grid SimulatorRegenerative Grid SimulatorCall for price
- Rent the Pacific Power 3150AFX AC/DC Programmable Power Source - 15kVAAC/DC Programmable Power Source 15kVACall for price
- Rent the Ametek 9003IX AC/DC Source & Power Analyzer - 9kVA, 3-PhaseAC/DC Source & Power Analyzer 9kVA,3-PhaseCall for price
- Rent the Keysight N8931A Autoranging System DC Power Supply - 80V/510A/15K WAutoranging System DC Power Supply,80V/510A/15K WCall for price
- Rent the Ametek MX90-3PI-MB-480 High output AC/DC Programmable Power SourceHigh output AC/DC Programmable Power SourceCall for price
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit