Order #: GMW83RPC
Mfg #: GMW83RPC
Vaisala CARBOCAP Carbon Dioxide, Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series GMW80 is based on a second-generation technology for improved reliability and stability.
GMW80 series transmitters are designed to fulfill the needs for CO2 measurements in standard demand-controlled ventilation applications. Temperature measurement is always included in the GMW80 series transmitters. The optional temperature setpoint potentiometer, humidity measurement, relay and LED CO2 level indication give you the flexibility needed for a variety of projects.
The CARBOCAP sensors measure CO2 accurately immediately when powered on. As they have a built-in reference measurement they do not need a lengthy learning phase before the measured values are correct. Proper operation can be verified immediately after snapping on the device cover.
- 3x 0-10V, 1 point calibration
- Superior stability due to 2nd-gen proprietary CARBOCAP technology
- Improved accuracy due to low self-heating of microglow light source
- Cost-efficient, affordable
- Reliable and maintenance-free operation up to 15 years
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Versatile – works well in buildings occupied 24/7
- Ideal for demand-controlled ventilation