Dwyer Instruments V6EPB
Order #: V6EPB-B-S-6-B-CSA
Mfg #: V6EPB-B-S-6-B-CSA
Surprisingly compact, the Series V6 Flotect® Flow Switch is engineered to specifically monitor liquid, gas, or air flows. Operation is simple and dependable with no mechanical linkage as the flow switch is magnetically actuated. The lower body holds the flow vane and one magnet, which controls the switch actuating magnet in the separate upper housing. In most applications the switch is normally off with the pipeline flow forcing the vane against the vane spring. As the flow decreases the vane spring pushes back the vane, actuating the switch to signal an alarm or shutdown. Tees are available for installation in pipelines from 1/2" to 2", with bushings added the unit is easily adapted to 1/4" and 3/8" piping.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Leak proof lower body machined from bar stock
- Choice of models in a tee with calibrated vane or field adjustable trimmable vane
- Electrical assembly can be easily replaced without removing the unit from the installation so that the process does not have to be shut down
- High pressure rating of 1000 psig (69 bar) with brass body and 2000 psig (138 bar) on the 316 SS body
- Low flow model offers field adjustable set point
- Easy installation, simply insert the tee in the pipeline and complete electrical connections
- Brass upper and lower body, 2" NPT, iron tee