Rohde & Schwarz ESMI Used for Sale
Order #: ESMI-USED
Mfg #: ESMI
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The ESMI is a 26.5 GHz receiver from Rohde & Schwarz. Engineers use electromagnetic interference (EMI) receivers during compliance regulation testing. An EMI receiver is a device that can measure several different characteristics of radio signals as well as calibrate radiofrequency (RF) attenuators and signal generators.
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz, up to 110 GHz with external mixers
- Resolution: 1Hz
- Frequency Scale: selectable LIN/LOG
- Frequency span: 10 Hz to 2/5 .2/26 .5 GHz
- RF attenuation switchable in wide range and small steps
- Refined preselection
- Very large frequency range for EMI measurements
- Low-noise preamplifier with wide dynamic range
- High-level mixer for IF conversion
- Additional filters ahead of IF preamplifier to avoid overloading due to broadband interference in IF section
- Highly linear envelope detector with dynamic range of 70 dBm in addition to 110 dB logarithmic convertor in analyzer path
- Five parallel detectors for peak, minimum, quasi-peak, average and RMS weighting
- DC logarithmic convertor with dynamic range of 70 dB
- Overload detectors at the mixers and in the test channel to avoid incorrect measurements