Quadtech GUARDIAN 6000 USED FOR SALE
Order #: GUARDIAN 6000-USED
Mfg #: GUARDIAN 6000
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The Quadtech Guardian 6000 Electrical Safety Analyzer performs AC and DC hipot (hy-pot), insulation resistance, ground bond (continuity) measurements for a complete dielectric testing solution. A fully automated tester, the Quadtech Guardian 6000 performs both high voltage electrical safety tests including dielectric withstand and dielectric breakdown and high current ground bond tests in accordance with the requirements of UL 60950 and other product safety compliance standards.
The Guardian 6000 AC Hipot Tester performs AC dielectric testing (hipot)over the voltage range from 50V to 5000VAC RMS. The maximum leakage current of 40mA RMS makes the Guardian 6000 ideal for testing devices with high leakage currents such as power supplies which have large filter or "Y" capacitors for noise reduction.
The Guardian 6000 Insulation Resistance measurements are similar to a DC hipot but rather than displaying leakage current, resistance is calculated and displayed. The insulation resistance can be measured over the range of 100kO to 50GO with test voltages from 50VDC to 1000VDC in 1V steps.
The Guardian 6000 DC Hipot Tester voltage range for DC dielectric testing is 50V to 6000VDC with a resolution of 1V. The maximum current leakage is 20mA which allows quick charging of capacitive devices. A quick discharge of the device when the measurement is complete, also minimizes test times. Leakage currents can be monitored down to 0.1µA.
The Guardian 6000 Ground Bond provides up to 30A AC for ground bond testing. The test current can be programmed from 1A to 30A in 0.1A steps. Hi current limit, test time, frequency and open circuit no load voltage can all be programmed. The offset feature can automatically compensate for any lead resistance.
The Guardian 6000 Leakage Current A simulated line leakage test can be performed directly on the Guardian 6000. The simulation uses the recommended circuit for UL1950 and measures true RMS leakage current. The test voltage applied can be varied over the range of 50V to 400VAC.
- Programmable output voltage to 5KV AC and 6KV DC
- Ground Bond Testing to 30A AC with Adjustable Limit
- Insulation Resistance Measurements from 100kΩ to 50GΩ
- Programmable Ramp and Test Times
- Storage of 99 Tests Setups with 99 Steps per Setup
- Continuous Leakage Current Monitoring
- Trip Current Programmable to 40mA AC and 20mA DC
- Front Panel Lockout via Password
- ADTech MVT306-H15DmV non-Isolated 3W XMTR, NEMA 7 EXP Class 1 Group B/C/DSpecial Price $632.22 Regular Price $665.50
- ADTech MVT306-I14-H30mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR w/ T 32 DIN "G" Rail 20", Zin>1MOhmSpecial Price $397.10 Regular Price $418.00
- ADTech MVT306-H27mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR, NEMA 4 Enclosure (up to 2 units)Special Price $480.70 Regular Price $506.00
- ADTech MVT306-H29mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR with T 35 DIN "T" Rail 20" longSpecial Price $355.30 Regular Price $374.00
- ADTech MVT306-I14-H15DmV non-Isolated 3W XMTR, NEMA 7 EXP C1 GRP B/C/D, Zin>1MOhmSpecial Price $674.02 Regular Price $709.50
- ADTech MVT306-I14-O18-H23mV non-Iso 3W XMTR/HI Out/Zin/ 2" Pipe Mount, Zin >1MOhmSpecial Price $427.40 Regular Price $449.90
- ADTech MVT306-I14-H29mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR w/ T 35 DIN "T" Rail 20", Zin>1MOhmSpecial Price $397.10 Regular Price $418.00
- ADTech MVT306-I14-H27mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR, NEMA 4 Enclosure (2 units), Zin>1MOhmSpecial Price $522.50 Regular Price $550.00
- ADTech MVT306-I14-O18-H25mV non-Iso 3W XMTR/HI Out/Zin/ Snap Track Mounting, Zin>1MOhmSpecial Price $385.60 Regular Price $405.90
- ADTech MVT306-I14mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR, >1MOhm Input ZSpecial Price $381.42 Regular Price $401.50
- ADTech MVT306-I14-O18-H15DmV non-Iso 3W XMTR/HI Out/Zin/ EXP C1 GRP B/C/D, Zin>1MOhmSpecial Price $715.82 Regular Price $753.50
- ADTech MVT306-H30mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR with T 32 DIN "G" Rail 20" longSpecial Price $355.30 Regular Price $374.00
- ADTech MVT306-I14-O18mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR/HI Out/ZinSpecial Price $385.60 Regular Price $405.90
- ADTech MVT306-H25mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR with Snap Track MountingSpecial Price $360.52 Regular Price $379.50
- ADTech MVT306-I14-H25mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR with Snap Track Mounting, Zin>1MOhmSpecial Price $381.42 Regular Price $401.50
- ADTech MVT306mV non-Isolated 3W XMTRSpecial Price $360.52 Regular Price $379.50
- ADTech MVT306-I14-H23mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR with Two 2" Pipe Mount, Zin >1MOhmSpecial Price $423.22 Regular Price $445.50
- ADTech MVT306-I14-H26mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR, Surface Mounting, Zin>1MOhmSpecial Price $381.42 Regular Price $401.50
- ADTech MVT306-H23mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR w/ Two 2" Pipe Mounting Plate/ClampsSpecial Price $381.42 Regular Price $401.50
- ADTech MVT306-H26mV non-Isolated 3W XMTR with Surface MountingSpecial Price $360.52 Regular Price $379.50