NH Research 9410-24 USED FOR SALE
Order #: 9410-24-USED
Mfg #: 9410-24
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The 9410 is a four-quadrant (bi-directional) AC/DC source with selectable phase outputs, a built-in waveform-digitizing measurement system and robust line disturbance creation tools. When used in the regenerative (sink) mode, it sends returned power back to the facility mains rather than being dissipated as heat. The most frequent application of the 9410 is use as a grid simulator for testing PV inverters and other grid-tied products for compliance to industry standards.
- 8 models - 4kW/10.5kVA to 96kW/252kVA
- Output AC Voltage Ranges - 175, 350VRMS L-N
- Output DC Voltage - 200, 400VDC
- Output Frequency - DC, 30 to 100Hz
- Programmable 1, 2 or 3-Phase modes
- Full 4 quadrant AC source operation
- High resolution waveform capture on all V & I
- Sink power regenerated back to facility
- 9" Touch-Panel user interface
- SCPI programming & NI LabVIEW drivers