NH Research 9300-100 Used for Sale
Order #: 9300-100-USED
Mfg #: 9300-100
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
- Wide Operating Envelope at 100kW per cabinet
- Bidirectional DC Source, scalable to 2.4MW/8000A
- Regenerative, greater than 90% efficiency of discharge power returned to AC mains
- Built-in digital measurements with charting & scope displays
- Current, Voltage & Mode transitions in <2 mSec
- Battery Emulation Mode
- Touch Panel, LabVIEW & IVI Drivers
- Enerchron Test Executive
- Designed for testing & emulating all battery chemistries
- Automatic energy integration (full & 1/2 cycle)
- Multiple safety layers to protect UUT
- Battery emulation In Hardware (OCV & series resistance) Software tools to shorten test development time
- PC-based Softpanel GUI with charting
- Supplied LabVIEW & IVI-C/IVI-COM drivers
- Optional: Enerchron test sequencer
- Regenerative, returns greater than 90% of power to the facility, which provides significant electrical savings.
- Dual Range: 1200V/167A & 600V/333A @ 100kW
- Modular design allows field expansion up to 2.4MW / 8000A
- Safely simulate and emulate "Real World" conditions
- Fast voltage, current, & mode transition times
- Safely emulate over/under charged batteries
- Safely emulate BMS & battery failures
NHR's 9300 high voltage battery test system and battery emulator includes power ranges from 100kW up to 2.4MW. This innovative battery test system addresses the higher voltage and higher power battery test requirements for electric vehicles, renewable energy storage, solar PV inverters, aerospace and other critical power industries. NHR's 9300 battery pack test system is highly configurable and has 100kW building blocks with dual voltage ranges of 600V or 1,200V and current up to 333A. It can parallel up to 24 building blocks to get 2.4MW of power and up to 8,000A of current. Key differentiating features from other battery pack test equipment on the market include high accuracy, speed and modularity as well as new battery emulation and regenerative technologies, designed for high-voltage battery pack testing, battery life-cycle testing, charge/discharge cycling, battery charger testing, and more.
The High-Voltage Battery Test System (9300 Series) is a fast-acting, fully programmable, and bi-directional DC source (charge) that provides reversible current flow in order to act as a regenerative DC load (discharge). Both modes support any combination of constant power, constant voltage, and constant-current regulation limits. Battery test applications include battery modules/packs, fuel cells, ultra-capacitors, and other energy storage devices used in the automotive/electric vehicles, renewable energy, aviation, heavy industrial, marine, grid storage, university research, and standards certification laboratory markets.
NHR's battery test equipment has become popular for its versatility and multi-purpose functions. For example, in the Electric Vehicle industry, the 9200/9300 series battery pack testers can be used for testing of EV Powertrain, drive cycle simulation, EV battery module and battery pack, battery life-cycle, EVSE, on-board chargers, EV inverters, DC chargers and more!
|NH Research 9300 Series Datasheet|
|NH Research AC & DC Electronic Load Product Selector Guide|