Keysight / Agilent N1912A Used for Sale
Order #: N1912A-USED
Mfg #: N1912A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
When used with the N192XA wideband power sensors, the N1911/12A P-Series power meter provides a measurement frequency range from 50 MHz to 40 GHz with an internal zero and calibration capability.
- 30 MHz video bandwidth
- Single shot real time capture at 100 Msample/s per second
- Key Measurements: - peak, average, peak-to-average ratio, rise time, fall time and pulse width
- 22 Predefined formats: WiMAX, DME, HSDPA, etc.
- One screen view for pulse measurement analysis: Auto Scale, Auto Gate, Rise/Fall Time, Duty Cycle, etc.
- Internal Zeroing and Calibration while connecting to the DUT
- BenchVue software enabled
- LXI-C Compliance
- Average triggering for average power measurement
- Versatile connectivity with USB, LAN and GPIB standard
- High Speed Complementary Cumulative Distribution Function (CCDF) statistical analysis
- Compatible with the industry standard 8480 and E-series sensors which provide a wide dynamic range from -70 to +44 dBm, and a frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 110 GHz.
- Compatibility with E932x power sensors
- Difference and ratio math functions : (A-B, B-A, A/B and B/A)
- 2-year calibration cycle