Keysight / Agilent N6705C Used for Sale
Order #: N6705C-USED
Mfg #: N6705C
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The N6705C DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705C eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT. The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel. For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyzer can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705C is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Compliant.
The N6705C offers flexible configuration to meet your power sourcing and analysis requirements. The N6705C is a 4-slot mainframe that accepts up to 4 DC Power Modules, and up to 600 W total DC Power Module output power. The modules are ordered separately.
N6705C accepts the same modules as N6700 Modular Power System, with over 30 modules to choose from. Basic sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, and 300 W; up to 150 V, up to 50 A. High-performance sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A. Precision sources for the N6705C include: 50 W, 100 W, 300 W, and 500 W; up to 60 V, up to 50 A. Source/Measure units for the N6705C include: 20 W; up to 20 V, up to 3 A. Each module includes built-in voltmeter, ammeter, scope, arbitrary waveform generator, and data logger functions.
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600 W of total power and up to 4 modules. More than 30 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered separately)
- Voltmeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 50µV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 8 nA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, output power up to 500 W
- Scope function: Digitizes voltage and current at up to 200 kHz, 512 kpts, up to 18 bits
- Data logger function: Measurement interval from 20µs to 60 s, max of 500 M readings per datalog
- 4 GB of non-volatile data storage for data log, scope traces, instrument settings
- Easy to use R&D tool for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT
- Integrates capabilities of up to 4 Power Supplies, DMM, Scope, Arb and Data Logger
- Access all capabilities without programming; either use the front panel controls or the 14585A Control and Analysis Software
- Intuitive, dedicated physical controls for common functions
- Large color graphics display for easy viewing of complex data
- Connections and controls color-coded to the display for fast and error-free setup
- Programmable via standard GPIB, LAN and USB; LXI Compliant
- Includes BV0003B Power Supply app
- Keysight / Agilent 41941A Used for SaleImpedance Probe Kit,1.5m$1,000.00
- Fluke 1736 Used for Sale3-Phase Energy Logger$4,800.00
- Fluke 435-II Used for SalePower Quality Analyzer$5,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E3631A Used for Sale6V, 5A and +/-25V, 1A, 80W Trip Output DC Power Supply$1,099.00
- Keysight / Agilent 66319D Used for Sale15V, 3A Mobile Communications Dual DC Source$2,249.00
- Keysight / Agilent E4351B USED FOR SALE120V, 4A, 480W Solar Array Simulator (SAS), GPIB$3,999.00
- AEMC PEL 103 Used for SalePower & Energy Logger w/LCD 2000V and 10,000A$1,500.00
- Fluke 1750 Used for Sale
Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder$11,676.00
- Keysight / Agilent E9321A Used for SaleE-Series Peak and Average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz$1,290.00
- Fluke 1735 Used for SalePower Logger$2,899.00
- Hioki PW3198 Used for SalePower Quality Analyzer$5,499.00
- Yokogawa WT3004E Used for SalePrecision Power Analyzer 4-Channel$19,555.00