Keysight / Agilent E5063A-2H5 Used for Sale
Order #: E5063A-2H5-USED
Mfg #: E5063A-2H5
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
General-purpose RF network analyzers are essential for simple passive component measurements in education institutions and RF labs. The Keysight E5063A enables you to reduce your test equipment cost without sacrificing test quality
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 18 GHz
- Low trace noise: 0.002 dBrms (Typical, at 8 MHz to 4.35 GHz, IFBW = 70 kHz, transmission measurement.)
- Wide dynamic range: 122 dB (Typical, at 100 MHz to 4.35 GHz, IFBW = 10 Hz.)
- High temperature stability: 0.01 dB/C (Typical, at 300 kHz to 6 GHz)
- Test port - 2-port S-parameter, 50 ½, Type-N connectors
- Sweep type - Linear and log frequency, Segment sweep
- Calibration Capabilities: Short-Open-Load-Thru (SOLT), TRL, Unknown thru, Waveguide, ECal, Adapter removal/insertion
- Analysis: Time domain / Test wizard, Wireless power transfer analysis (Optional), mixedmode S-parameters, test fixture de-embedding, pass/fail limit testing, Equation editor. Materials measurement (External software (N1500A) required.)
- Upgradability: Frequency, software options
- Connectivity: USB (6 ea), LAN, GPIB (Optional), 24-bit Handler I/O (Optional)