Keysight / Agilent B1517A Used for Sale
Order #: B1517A-USED
Mfg #: B1517A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The Source/Measure Units (SMUs) are the key measurement modules of Keysight B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer. The SMUs integrate voltage/current source and measurement capabilities into a module, and it enables accurate DC current-voltage (IV) measurement with down to fA / µV resolution. The low current measurement performance can be expanded down to sub-fA level by the optional ASU (Atto sense switch unit) if you need more measurement performance. The SMU can also perform the Quasi-Static Capacitance-Voltage (QS-CV) measurement. It is a measurement method to obtain low frequency CV characteristics, and it is important to characterize the surface state of the gate of transistor as well as high frequency CV. Keysight B1500A enables accurate QS-CV measurement with the leak current compensation.
Along with analysis and data management capability of EasyEXPERT software, it is very powerful and useful to perform characterization for semiconductor, nano devices such as carbon nanotube (CNT) and carbon nanowire (CNW), active/passive component, material and any electric devices that require accurate and precise voltage/current measurement.
- Range up to 100 V/0.1 A with 4-quadrant operation
- Minimum measurement resolution 1 fA/0.5 µV
- Optional ASU (atto-sense and switch unit) for 100
- aAresolution and IV/CV switching capability
- 4-quadrant source and measurement capabilities in the range of 0.1 fA - 1 A / 0.5 µV - 200 V for accurate current-voltage (IV) characterization
- Spot, sweep, pulse and sampling measurement capabilities for various measurements
- Minimum sampling measurement interval 100 µs and minimum pulse width 500 µs
- Quasi-Static Capacitance-Voltage (QS-CV) measurement with leak current compensation