Fluke Biomedical ESA620 Used for Sale
Order #: ESA620-USED
Mfg #: ESA620
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The ESA620 Electrical Safety Analyzer represents the next generation in portable, manual test tool for the biomedical technician and clinical engineer that are performing tests on medical equipment. With selections of three test loads, protective earth test currents, and two insulation test voltages this versatile product can be used worldwide to test to their standard of choice.
This full-featured electrical safety analyzer comes standard with test leads for 2-wire protective earth measurements, and with optional leads offers the time-saving 4-wire technique. Additionally, the 20-A-device receptacle allows for testing of those devices that need it, so the technician is not limited to only test 15-A equipment. (US only)
New DSP technology offers better accuracy of leakage measurements throughout the ranges specified in the standards, and an intuitive interface guides the user through tests. The ESA620 features a large display to facilitate quick and clear indication of performed tests, criteria associated with test set up, device under test receptacle conditions and results.
Equipped with ten ECG posts, the ESA620 simulates of ECG and performance waveforms so both electrical safety and basic tests on patient monitors can be performed with a single connection. The unit is equipped with standard USB interface for computer control and data transfer. When used with optional Ansur computer-based software Plug-in, the ESA620 allows for standardization of test procedures, as well as result capturing, storage and printing of reports. When combined with Ansur, the ESA620 can be automated, capturing results and comparing them to standard limits, essentially enabling this manual unit the sophisticated performance of high end electrical safety equipment at half the price.
- Compliance with multiple standards
- Three test loads
- Expanded leakage ranges through 10,000 µA
- AC only, DC only and True RMS leakage readings
- 100 % and 110 % mains voltage for mains on applied part (lead isolation) test
- Five different insulation tests
- DSP filter technology
- 20 A equipment current
- More applied parts selections
- Electrocardiogram and performance waveforms
- Improved user interface
- Easy-to-use applied parts connections
- Insulation posts on applied parts connections
- 2- or (optional) 4-wire ground wire resistance
- Large display with adjustable contrast
- Ergonomic design
- Optional Ansur plug-in software
- CE, C-Tick, and CSA for USA and Canada certification