Fluke Calibration 9640A-LPNX Used for Sale
Order #: 9640A-LPNX-USED
Mfg #: 9640A-LPNX
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The Fluke Calibration 9640A and 9640A-LPNX RF Reference Sources are designed specifically for RF calibration, featuring a calibration oriented user interface, precision signal level and attenuation, high signal purity and precision low distortion modulation. This unique combination of features and performance makes them clearly superior to the general purpose signal generators and an array of ancillary equipment often used in traditional RF calibration systems. The 9604A-LPNX low phase noise version provides superior phase noise performance.
- Improved level accuracy and attenuation
- Specifications for better test uncertainty ratios against the most demanding workloads
- 9640A-LPNX model improved phase noise
- Reduced close-in phase noise and specifications to 1 Hz offsets
- Optional integrated 50 MHz frequency counter
- Reducing the number of instruments needed in an RF calibration system in the lab or onsite for UUT frequency reference testing
- Extended leveled sine frequency setting resolution
- An enhanced mode with 10 uHz resolution at all frequencies, giving a maximum display and setting resolution of 4.023 999 999 999 99 GHz
- Leveled sine minimum output frequency of 1 mHz
- Replacing a function generator in many multipurpose calibration systems, enhancing the 9640A Series versatility
- External phase modulation
- Also with 1 MHz bandwidth for phase and frequency modulation
- Narrow range-locked sweep
- Enables faster, smoother frequency sweep across a narrow channel or filter characteristic
- 9600FLT 1 GHz wide offset phase noise filter A bandpass filter designed to reduce wide offset phase noise at 1 GHz carrier frequency. Used to enhance performance margin (TUR) when calibrating the very best spectrum analyzer workload