Fluke 437-II USED FOR SALE
400Hz Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer
Order #: 437-II-USED
Mfg #: 437-II
Call for price
Call for price
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Availability: Call for Availability
This item is available as RENTAL at
Call for price
- 400 Hz measurement: By increasing the power frequency to 400 Hz, transformers and motors can be much smaller and lighter than at 50 or 60 Hz, which is an advantage in aircrafts, submarines, space crafts, and other military equipment and hand-held tools. The 437 II model captures power quality measurements for these types of avionic and military systems.
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack
- Fluke 345 USED FOR SALEPower Quality Clamp Meter 2000A/600V$1,295.00
- Yokogawa WT3004E Used for SalePrecision Power Analyzer 4-Channel$19,555.00
- Fluke 1750 Used for SaleThree-Phase Power Quality Recorder$11,676.00
- Fluke 1735 Used for SalePower Logger$2,899.00
- Keysight / Agilent E4351B USED FOR SALE120V, 4A, 480W Solar Array Simulator (SAS), GPIB$3,999.00
- Fluke 435-II Used for SalePower Quality Analyzer$5,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N6705C Used for SaleDC Power Analyzer Mainframe$7,399.00
- Keysight / Agilent 66319D Used for Sale15V, 3A Mobile Communications Dual DC Source$2,249.00
- Keysight / Agilent E3631A Used for Sale6V, 5A and +/-25V, 1A, 80W Trip Output DC Power Supply$1,099.00
- Fluke 1736 Used for Sale3-Phase Energy Logger$4,800.00
- Keysight / Agilent 41941A Used for SaleImpedance Probe Kit,1.5m$1,000.00
- AEMC PEL 103 Used for SalePower & Energy Logger w/LCD 2000V and 10,000A$1,500.00
- Keysight / Agilent E9321A Used for SaleE-Series Peak and Average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz$1,290.00
- Hioki PW3198 Used for SalePower Quality Analyzer$5,499.00