Fluke 376 USED FOR SALE
Order #: 376-USED
Mfg #: 376
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Expand Your Measurement Range with Increased Flexibility
You can measure around awkward sized conductors with the Fluke 376 True RMS Clamp Meter with iFlex®, expanding your measurement range to 2500 A AC. With True RMS voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 376 can read up to 1000 V and 1000 A in both AC and DC modes.
The Fluke 376 is the direct replacement for the Fluke 337 Clamp Meter.
EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
- Funny Fluke Video - It's a tight, tight, tight world!
- Replaces the Fluke 337
- 1000 A ac and dc current measurement with fixed Jaw
- 2500 A ac current measurement with iFlex flexible current probe
- 1000 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Frequency measurement to 500 Hz with both Jaw and iFlex
- 60 kΩ resistance measurement to with continuity detection
- Min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- 500mV dc measurement range to interface with other accessories
- 1000µF capacitance measurement
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access
- CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
- Large, easy to read, backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- Fluke Biomedical ESA620 Used for SaleElectrical Safety Analyzer$3,800.00
- Ideal Industries/Trend Network 61-959 USED FOR SALESuretrace Circuit Tracer Open/Closed w/ClampCall for price
- Keysight / Agilent 4329A Used for SaleHigh Resistance Meter$2,199.00
- Keysight / Agilent 42941A USED FOR SALEImpedance Probe Kit for Impedance Analyzer$4,995.00