Anritsu 68369A Used for Sale
Order #: 68369A-USED
Mfg #: 68369A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The 68369A is a 40 GHz Rf Generator from Anritsu. An Rf generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A "sweep" is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use Rf signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- frequency range: 10 MHz-40 GHz
- Ultra-low SSB phase noise; -100 dBc at 10 kHz offset from 10 GHz
- 0.01 to 40 GHz frequency coverage in a single coaxial output
- Waveguide extensions to 110 GHz
- Economical upgrades
- +17 dBm maximum power, -125 dBm minimum power
- Internal AM, fM,