Amprobe UAT-620 USED FOR SALE
Order #: UAT-620-USED
Mfg #: UAT-620
Transcat is a Premier Supplier of Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Find utilities before you dig with the UAT-600 Series Underground Utilities Locator kits.
Accidentally hitting a utility line during a project can lead to costly repairs and create hazardous public safety situations. Digging in the wrong place can also lead to unnecessary delays and costs for your project, and ultimately, your company. Avoid this disruption with the rugged and durable Amprobe UAT-600 Series, designed to accurately pinpoint underground utilities and buried services up to 20 feet deep.
Designed for electricians with a CAT IV 600 V rating, the locating kits come complete and ready for use with a Transmitter, Receiver, test lead kit, batteries and additional fuses, all in a mobile, protective duffle bag. The UAT-620 kit also includes a Signal Clamp for transmitting a signal when it is not possible to make electrical contact with the cable to be traced. For applications where ground fault locating is required, use the UAT-600 Transmitter in combination with the optional A-Frame accessory.
- Multiple tracing modes allow you to locate and trace energized and de-energized utilities in a variety of applications
- The intuitive Transmitter automatically chooses the correct locating function based on the connected accessory and includes selectable 8/33 kHz frequencies
- The Receiver's high-contrast display allows for clear viewing in full sunlight and features an automatic backlight for shaded and dark areas
- Rated CAT IV 600 V, ensuring safety when working with energized cables
- Semi-automatic gain control quickly detects tracing signal and allows precise adjustment of the Receiver sensitivity
- Accurate depth measurement to 20 ft
- Rugged, durable construction: water and dust resistant to IP54 and drop proof to 3.28 ft (1 m)
- Use the Signal Clamp to induce a signal without making electrical contact (included with the UAT-620 kit)
- Ground fault locating with the optional A-Frame accessory
- Comes as a complete kit, ready for use
- Locate energized 50/60 Hz cables carrying current
- Identify the location of all metallic utilities: pipes*, energized and de-energized cables
- Trace individual pipes* or cables (energized or de-energized) *Tracing of non-metallic pipes and conduits is possible after inserting metal fish tape or cable
Three testing modes for wide range of applications
- Passive power mode (50/60 Hz) - tracing energized lines conducting current (no Transmitter necessary)
- Passive radio mode (RF) - using surrounding radio waves to trace underground utilities (no Transmitter necessary)
- Active mode using UAT-600-T Transmitter
Three active modes using the UAT-600-T Transmitter
- Induction - the Transmitter will automatically start to radiate a signal around it using an internal antenna, used for tracing individual cables where there is no access to the line to connect test leads or a clamp
- Direct connection with test leads - the most reliable method to trace individual cable or a pipe
- Clamp (Included in the UAT-620 kit, optional for the UAT-610 kit) - provides an efficient and safe method of applying a locate signal to a cable, where it is not possible/safe to gain access to a cable for making an electrical contact
- 2 frequency options: 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Locate non-metallic pipes and sewer lines
- Take depth and current measurements
- Measure voltage, resistance and output current
- Advanced locating with two people
- Locate ground faults with the AF-600 A-Frame accessory
Customers who use Amprobe Underground Locators
- Commercial and Residential Construction Contractors
- Water, Gas and Electric Installation & Repairs Crews
- Pipe Laying Contractors
- Cable TV & Telecommunication Companies
- Electricians & General Contractors
AF-600 A-Frame (Optional accessory not included in UAT-600 Series Kits)
The AF-600 A-Frame cable ground fault finder is specifically designed for the Amprobe UAT-600 series. In combination with the Transmitter, it will pinpoint the place where a cable metal conductor (either a sheath or a metallic conductor of the wire) touches the ground. It can also detect other conductors to ground faults such as pipeline coating defects.
SC-600 Signal Clamp (Included in the UAT-620 Kit only)
The Signal Clamp accessory provides an efficient and safe method of applying a locate signal to a cable, enabling the Transmitter to induce a signal through the insulation into the wires or pipes. The clamp works on low impedance closed circuits only.
- Fluke Biomedical ESA620 Used for SaleElectrical Safety Analyzer$3,800.00
- Ideal Industries/Trend Network 61-959 USED FOR SALESuretrace Circuit Tracer Open/Closed w/ClampCall for price
- Keysight / Agilent 4329A Used for SaleHigh Resistance Meter$2,199.00
- Keysight / Agilent 42941A USED FOR SALEImpedance Probe Kit for Impedance Analyzer$4,995.00