Megger 1000-809 Used for Sale
Order #: 1000-809-USED
Mfg #: 1000-809
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The lead sets consist of two test leads. The first is a 5m cable fitted with a duplex handspike for probing the lightning receptors on the tips of the turbine blades. The second cable is 100m, fitted with a large robust Kelvin clip, specially designed to offer ease of use while providing the consistently reliable connections needed to ensure accurate and repeatable test results.
The long cable is wound onto a high quality, robust cable reel fitted with a friction brake to avoid tangles whilst paying out.
- KC100 Kelvin lead kit (1 x 100m / 1 x 5m)
- Lead resistance of KC100: 900mΩ
- Developed in conjunction with a leading manufacturer of wind turbines
- Allows easy and reliable measurement of lightning protection circuit resistance of wind turbines
- 100m to suit both manufacturing and maintenance applications
- Long cable fitted on strong metal framed cable reel
- Cable reel fitted with friction brake to avoid tangles when paying out cable emfs
Additional Features and Benefits
- Hook terminations marked with C or P to assist in making the correct connections
- Duplex handspikes has a compress and rotate action to ensure good connection to lightning receptors
- Cable guide on cable reel to assist with neat re winding
- Light weight, even 100m long KC100 lead set is less than 15kg