Superheat Subcooling Meter
Order #: SSM1
Mfg #: SSM1
Special Price $207.35 Regular Price $243.95
Limited quantities. Pricing valid for quantities in stock only.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Measures pressure from 0 to 500 PSI and temperature from –40 to 400 F
- Calculates Superheat and subcooling for refrigerants R22, R134a, R404a and R410a
- Includes Type “K’ thermocouple pipe clamp temperature probe and brass “T” fitting
- Three year limited warranty
- Sensing resolution: 0.1psi (2kPa, 0.02bars)
- Sensing accuracy: 0.5% FS ± 1 least significant digit
- Working pressure: 0-500psia (3450 kPa, 34.5bars)
- Temperature sensor range: -40 to 400°F ( 40 to 204°C)
- Temperature Accuracy (at 18°C~28°C, humidity <75 %R.H.):
- +-(1°F) -40°F~200 °F or +- (0.5°C) -40 C~93°C
- +-(2°F):200°F~400°C or +-(1C)93°C~204°C Operating environmental temperature: 32~122°F (0~50°C)
Each Unit Includes
- Type “K’ thermocouple pipe clamp temperature probe
- Brass “T” fitting