Kit for Pipes 2 to 12"
Order #: FSV-KIT2
Mfg #: FSV-KIT2
Limited quantities. Pricing valid for quantities in stock only.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- NEMA 4X (IP66) rating (optional NEMA6/IP67)
- Fluid sound velocity: 300-2500 m/s (980-8200 ft/s)
- Accurate to ±1.0% of rate
- Superior anti-bubble performance
- H 6.7" x W 5.6" x D 2.75"
- Communications: RS232C or RS-485 MODBUS (optional)
- Pipe diameter range: 13mm to 6000mm (0.5 to 235")
- Quick response: 0.2 sec. or less (quick response mode)
- Advanced digital signal processing
- Fluid turbidity: 10000mg/L max.
- Flow velocity range: 0 to ±32 m/s (0 to ±105 ft/s)
- Power supply: 100 to 240VAC or 20 to 30VDC (optional)
- Back-lit LCD with 2 lines of 16 character each
- Display includes flow velocity, bi-directional rate and total
- Analog output: 4-20mA DC
- Digital output: (1) relay and (2) open collector transistor outputs
- Digital input: dry contact (optional)
- Loader software for programming and diagnostics
Each Unit Includes
- Fuji Electric Time Delta-C Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Transducer for 2 to 12" Pipes; -40 to 175°F; 1MHz
- Signal Cable, 16 ft
- Sonic Coupling Compound