Preset Torque Screwdriver 1-2.5lbf.in,10-30cN.m,1/4"Hex
Order #: NTD30CN
Mfg #: NTD30CN
- Preset Limiting Torque Screwdriver (Non-rotary slip)
- Preset style is ideal for applications which require the same torque value such as assembly work.
- Preset type has no external scale; requires adjusting key and torque tester to set torque.
- Torque setting service can be requested for a nominal fee.
- Features enhanced reliability and durability with Tohnichi's toggle clutch torque mechanism.
- Upon reaching the set torque, user will sense the limit. The tool will spring back slightly and user must stop turning. ◦If user continues past the limit, tool will continue to apply additional torque.
- NTD is non-rotary slip. See RTD/RNTD models for rotary slip feature which prevents overtorque.
- Accepts standard 1/4" root hex bits (sold separately)
- Counterclockwise tightening model available upon request.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class E.