Bolt Tension Stabilization
Order #: FCON
Mfg #: FCON
- Bolt tension stabilization creates highly consistent fastener tension. Helps to stabilize bolt tension by applying some on the bolt.
- It's easy to use Fcon. Simply apply some on the thread.
- Fcon uses an axial tension stabilizer to control friction on the interface between the bolt surface and the bearing surface, and to also control torque coefficient fluctuations.
- Axial tension is stabilized.
- Variation of torque coefficient can be reduced less than up to 1/5 compared to that of machine oil.
- Less fluctuation of torque coefficient when retightening.
- Stable torque coefficient when temperature change.
- Performance of loosening characteristics is more than machine oil.
- Extremely small fluctuation of torque coefficient to the variation of speed.