Rotary Slip,Adj. Torque Dr Fine Screw, 2-15, 0.1cN.m, 1/4"
Order #: BMLD15CN2
Mfg #: BMLD15CN2
- Adjustable Torque Screwdriver for precision tightening of small screws (M1-M2).
- Easily set torque by twisting body to select torque value
- Upon reaching torque set, user will sense the limit and should stop turning.
- If user continues turning beyond the limit, tool will continue applying torque.
- AMLD/BMLD are non rotary slip types. See AMRD/BMRD models for rotary slip feature which prevents over-torque.
- Features enhanced reliability and durability with Tohnichi's toggle clutch torque mechanism.
- Index finger holding feature allows the operator to tighten with precise movements.