Rotary Slip, Adj Torque Driver for Fine Screw,50-200, 2.5gf.cm
Order #: 200AMRD
Mfg #: 200AMRD
- Adjustable Torque Screwdriver for precision tightening of small screws (M1-M2).
- Easily set torque by twisting body to select torque value
- Rotary slip mechanism prevents over-torque.
- User will sense and hear "click" at set torque and should stop turning. If user continues, the rotary slip mechanism will ratchet the driver without applying more torque.
- Tohnichi's toggle clutch torque mechanism creates enhanced durability and reliability
- Index finger holding feature allows the operator to tighten with precise movements.
- Tohnichi bit set included for AMRD models. BMRD accepts standard 1/4" hex root bits (sold separately)