Teseq NSG438 FOR RENT
Order #: NSG438-RENT2
Mfg #: NSG438-RENT2
Ergonomic design and advanced functionality. The NSG 438 ESD simulator is designed to sit comfortably in the operator’s hand, with operating conditions constantly displayed and accessible on a bright, clear color touch display.
NSG 438 comprehensively fulfills virtually all international standard requirements. Based on over 60 optional discharge networks, the NSG 438 can meet any of today’s automotive manufacturers’ standards.
The simulator is simple, convenient and safe to use. The whole range of parameter settings including polarity selection, freely adjustable pulse repetition, counter functions and discharge detection is available up to the maximum discharge voltage.
The color touch display and keypad for parameter input shows the precise functional and test data with user-selectable language for convenient and safe operation worldwide. The simulator contains variable threshold selection for accurate discharge detection. This detection feature can be switched off when testing EUT’s with non-conductive surfaces, such as plastic housings. Pre-programmed settings for IEC 61000-4-2 and ISO 10605 ensure that the simulator is automatically set up correctly and the appropriate discharge network is installed. The actual RC value is displayed at all times. Molded HV discharge networks in solid cases eliminate ionization and leakage current effects. Precisely tuned combinations of RC components guarantee wave shape parameters to be within tolerances. A unique activity log is included so that the types and numbers of ESD simulations can be easily scrolled through to check what has been tested and in what timeframe.
Carrying case with: discharge pistol, cradle for discharge pistol, high voltage base unit with built-in battery pack, mains adapter and battery charging unit (100 to 250 VAC), discharge network 150 pF/330 Ω, air- and contact-discharge tips, grounding cable, user manual, 25 mm discharge sphere
Network 150 pF/330 Ω as per IEC/EN 61000-4-2 and ISO 10605 (included)
Air-discharge: 200 V to 30 kV (in 100 V steps)
Ball and point as per IEC and specials, exchangeable by threaded cap
Charging voltage measurement
kV, accuracy better than ±5% (stabilized)
Discharge detection (air-discharge only)
Indicated by the kV symbol being displayed in inverse also acoustically in the ‘Single’ operating mode. Adjustable threshold level.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit