Order #: TMDP0200
Mfg #: TMDP0200
Tektronix offers a broad portfolio of high-voltage probing solutions that enable users to safely and accurately make floating measurements.
Safe high-voltage probe solutions
The THDP0100 and P5210A have the largest differential dynamic range capability from Tektronix, allowing users to safely measure up to ±6000 V. The THDP0100 supports bandwidths up to 100 MHz and slew rates up to 2500 V/ns at 1/1000 gain. These probes are supplied with two sizes of hook tips and have an overrange visual and audible indicator which warns the user when they are exceeding the linear range of the probe.
The THDP0200 and P5205A are active differential probes that are capable of safely measuring differential voltages up to ±1500 V. The probes are effective in making measurements in IGBT circuits such as motor drives and power converters. The THDP0200 supports bandwidths up to 200 MHz and slew rates up to 275 V/ns at 1/250 gain.
The TMDP0200 and P5202A are designed for medium-voltage applications with differential requirements up to ±750 V. These probes have lower attenuation ranges and offer better signal-to-noise ratio.
The P5200A can be used with any oscilloscope and enables users to safely make measurements of floating circuits with their oscilloscope grounded. The P5200A Active Differential Probe converts floating signals to low-voltage ground-referenced signals that can be displayed safely and easily on any ground-referenced oscilloscope.
Warning: For safe operation, do not use the P5200A High-voltage Differential Probe with oscilloscopes that have floating inputs (isolated inputs), such as the Tektronix TPS2000 and THS3000 Series oscilloscopes. The P5200A High-voltage Differential Probe requires an oscilloscope or other measurement instrument with grounded inputs.
The TMDP and THDP Series probes are equipped with the TekVPI®interface which allows smart communication between the oscilloscope and probe. Pushing the probe menu button will launch the probe control menu on the oscilloscope display providing access to all relevant probe settings and controls. These probes are designed to operate on TekVPI®oscilloscopes without requiring the TPA-BNC adapter.
The P52xxA Series probes are equipped with the Tektronix TekProbe®interface which communicates scale information to the oscilloscope. Direct connections can be made to oscilloscopes configured with the TekProbe®interface or to any oscilloscope when used with the 1103 TekProbe®Power Supply.
- Key performance specifications:
- Bandwidths up to 200 MHz
- Up to 6000 V differential (DC + pk AC)
- Up to 2300 V common (RMS)
- Key features:
- Overrange Indicator
- Safety Certified
- Switchable Attenuation
- Switchable bandwidth limit
- Floating measurements
- Switching power supply design
- Motor drive design
- Electronic ballast design
- CRT display design
- Power converter design and service
- Power device evaluation
- BNC interface (P5200A probes)
- TekVPI® interface (TMDP and THDP Series probes)
- TekProbe® interface (P5202A, P5205A, and P5210A Series probes)
- Test Products International GEX7572 Inch CableSpecial Price $44.60 Regular Price $46.95
- Keysight N2783BCurrent Probe 30A AC/DC,100MHz$4,352.00
- Pomona 72940-2Insulated Oscilloscope Probes RedSpecial Price $283.49 Regular Price $314.99
- Pomona 72941Insulated Oscilloscope Probes Red & GraySpecial Price $553.49 Regular Price $614.99
- Keysight N2791ADifferential Probe,25MHz$865.00
- Keysight N2786ATwo-leg Probe Positioner$85.04
- Keysight N2795AActive Probe,1GHz Single-ended$1,503.00
- Keysight 10074DPassive Probe,10:1,150MHz,1.5m$275.00
- Keysight DSOX2APPBNDLSW Application Bundle License for 2000 X-Series$1,450.00
- Pomona 6495Oscilloscope Probe 250MHz x 10Special Price $100.79 Regular Price $111.99
- Keysight 10072ASMT Clip Kit for 10070 Probe$193.00
- GW Instek GTP-020A-4Oscilloscope Probe for 20MHz Analog Oscilloscope$26.00
- Keysight N2793ADifferential Probe,800MHz$4,319.00
- Pomona 72940-8Insulated Oscilloscope Probes GraySpecial Price $283.49 Regular Price $314.99
- Keysight N2787A3D Probe Positioner$1,000.00
- GW Instek GTP-250AOscilloscope Probe$58.00
- Keysight 10070DPassive Probe,20MHz,1:1$275.00
- Keysight N2792ADifferential Probe,200MHz$2,596.00
- Keysight N2790AHigh-Voltage Differential Probe 100MHz$1,994.00
- Pomona 72942Probe & Lead Kit for Portable ScopesSpecial Price $479.69 Regular Price $532.99