Tektronix TDS3044B USED FOR SALE
Order #: TDS3044B-USED
Mfg #: TDS3044B-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
The TDS3044B is a 400 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 400 MHz
- 4 Channels
- Sample Rate: 5 GS/s
- Record Length: 10 kpts
- 3,600 wfms/s Continuous Waveform Capture Rate
- Full VGA Color LCD
- 25 Automatic Measurements
- 9-Bit Vertical Resolution
- FFT Standard
- Multi-language User Interface
- QuickMenu Graphical User Interface for Easy Operation
- WaveAlert™ Automatic Waveform Anomaly Detection
- Optional Internal Battery Operation up to 3 Hours
- Plug-in Printer for Portable Documentation of Results
- TekProbe™ Interface Supports Active, Differential and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
OpenChoice® Solutions Simplify Instrument Control, Documentation and Analysis
- e*Scope® Web-based Remote Control
- Built-in Ethernet Port
- GPIB, RS232, VGA
- TDSPCS1 OpenChoice Software
- WaveStar™ Software
- Integration with Third-party Software
Application Modules for Specialized Analysis
- Advanced Analysis Module
- Limit Testing Module
- Telecommunications Mask Testing Module
- Extended Video Module
- 601 Serial Digital Video Module
- Digital Design and Debug and Test
- Video Installation and Service
- Power Supply Design
- Education and Training
- Telecommunications Mask Testing
- Manufacturing test
The TDS3000B packs the power of a DPO, digital real-time (DRT) sampling technology, WaveAlert waveform anomaly detection, OpenChoice documentation and analysis solutions and five application-specific modules into a lightweight, battery-capable design.
A DPO Provides a Greater Level of Insight into Complex Signals
The TDS3000B Series DPO delivers 3,600 wfms/s continuous waveform capture rate to capture glitches and infrequent events three times faster than comparable oscilloscopes. Some oscilloscope vendors claim high waveform capture rates for short bursts of time, but only DPOs can deliver these fast waveform capture rates on a continuous basis – saving minutes, hours or even days by quickly revealing the nature of faults so advanced triggers can be applied to isolate them.
In addition, the TDS3000B DPO's real-time intensity grading highlights the details about the "history" of a signal's activity, making it easier to understand the characteristics of the waveforms you've captured.
Higher Speeds Demand Greater Bandwidth
You face faster clock rates and edge speeds, increasingly complex signals and mounting time-to-market pressures. The higher the bandwidth of your oscilloscope, the more accurate the reproduction of your signal. The TDS3000B Series offers a wide range of bandwidths from 100 MHz to 600 MHz to best suit the needs of your most demanding projects, so that you can complete your tasks on time and with confidence.
Quickly Debug and Characterize Signals with DRT Sampling Technology and Sin(x)/x Interpolation
The TDS3000B Series combines unique digital real-time (DRT) sampling technology with sin(x)/x interpolation to allow you to accurately characterize a wide range of signal types on all channels simultaneously.
This sampling technology makes it possible to capture high-frequency information, such as glitches and edge anomalies, that eludes other oscilloscopes in its class, while sin(x)/x interpolation ensures precise reconstruction of each waveform. The result – a complete view of your signal to speed debug and characterization.
Enhanced Troubleshooting Ability
WaveAlert™ waveform anomaly detection speeds your troubleshooting tasks by helping you find those elusive problems faster. WaveAlert detection monitors the incoming signals on all channels and will detect and highlight any waveform that deviates from the normal waveform being acquired. Because the TDS3000B oscilloscope can stop acquisition, sound a beep, make a hard copy or save the waveform when it detects an anomaly, you can run tests over long time periods – even unattended – to find those challenging, very infrequent failures.
Simple, Speedy Documentation and Analysis
OpenChoice® solutions deliver simple, seamless integration between the oscilloscope and the PC. Using a standard built-in Ethernet port, e*Scope® web-based remote control allows you to control your TDS3000B oscilloscope from anywhere, using the Internet and your PC. With the optional TDS3GV communication module, floppy disk, TDSPCS1 OpenChoice software and integration with third-party software, the TDS3000B Series provides you with multiple choices to easily capture, transfer, document and analyze your measurement results. This seamless integration extends the power and value of these brilliantly engineered, affordable oscilloscopes.
Flexible Features for Every Application
Optional application modules enable you to transform your oscilloscope into a specialized tool for limit testing, telecommunications mask testing, and video troubleshooting.
And, with its lightweight, compact size and battery pack, the TDS3000B Series oscilloscope can go wherever it is needed. It weighs only 4.5 kilograms (9.8 lbs), with battery installed. Use the optional plug-in thermal printer to instantly document your work, even in the field.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.
- Tektronix 11402 USEDProgrammable Digitizing Oscilloscope,1GHz$499.00
- Tektronix TDS7104 Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 1GHz 4CH 10GSa/s$19,900.00
- Tektronix DTGM21 Used for Sale4Ch 4.0V Single-Ended Output Module With Tri-State Control$1,399.00
- Keysight / Agilent 86103B Used for Sale10GHz Optical/20GHz Electrical Plug-in Module$4,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54815A Used for SaleInfiniium Oscilloscope 4-Channels,500MHz,1 GSa/s$799.00
- Keysight / Agilent DSOX3054A Used for SaleOscilloscope,4-Channel,500MHz$5,795.00
- Tektronix TM501 USED FOR SALEPower Module Single Compartment for TM500 Series Plug-Ins$399.00
- Tektronix MSO5104B Used for SaleMixed Signal Oscilloscope,1GHz 10-5 GS/s,4+16 Channels$15,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54754A USED FOR SALEDifferential & Single-ended TDR /TDT Module for 861000 Series$6,899.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54825A Used for SaleInfiniium Oscilloscope 4-Channels,500MHz,2 GSa/s$1,699.00
- Tektronix DPO7104 Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 1GHz,4-Channel,20GS/s$7,999.00
- Yokogawa DL9710L Used for SaleOscilloscope, 1GHz, 5GS/s, 32ch, 6.25MW$8,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 86103A Used for Sale2.8GHz Optical/20GHz Electrical Plug-in Module for 86100A/B/C$3,990.00
- Tektronix 2465B Used for Sale400MHz,4-Channel Analog Oscilloscope$10,705.00
- Tektronix DSA8300 USED FOR SALEDigital Sampling Analyser Oscilloscope, 8 Channel$55,995.00
- Tektronix TDS3054B Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 500MHz,4-Channel,5 GS/s$3,499.00
- Tektronix S-4 Used for SaleSampling Head,14.5GHz,25 ps Rise Time,50ohm$1,686.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54600A Used for SaleOscilloscope, 2 channel 100MHz$695.00