Tektronix TCP312A Used for Sale
Order #: TCP312A-USED
Mfg #: TCP312A
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
The TCP312A is an AC/DC Current Probe supports DC - 100MHz, 30A DC. The TCPA300 amplifier, when used with TCP312A probes, provides a wide range of current measurement capability and spans the gap between low-level milliamp measurements to very high current levels. Status indicators to provide visual operating status and notification of potential error conditions - degauss, probe open, overload, not terminated into 50?, non-compatible probe type. The TCP300 series AC/DC current measurement family is a highly advanced current measurement system for today's current measurement needs. When connected to Tektronix oscilloscopes with TEKPROBE Level II, TekConnect (with TCA-BNC) or TekVPI (with TPA-BNC) interfaces, current measurements and calculations are simple and easy. 1 Requires a TDS TEKSCOPE oscilloscope or a TekConnect oscilloscope with TCA-BNC adapter Note: requires TCPA300 amplifier.
- Automatic scaling and units
- AC/DC input coupling
- Low insertion impedance reduces device under test loading
- Split-core construction allows easy circuit connection
- Status indicators to provide visual operating status and notification of potential error conditions
- Low DC drift and noise allows improved low-level current measurements
- 3rd Party safety certification