Tektronix RSA5115B FOR RENT
Order #: RSA5115B-RENT2
Mfg #: RSA5115B-RENT2
Request a Rental Quote
Have a Question? Speak to a Transcat Rental Expert: 800.264.4059
The Tektronix RSA5000 Series Real Time Signal Analyzers replace conventional instruments, offering the measurement confidence and functionality you demand for everyday tasks. The RSA5000 Series offers industry-leading real time specifications and includes best minimum signal duration for 100% probability of intercept and best real time dynamic range. With the RSA5000 Series instruments, you get the functionality of a highperformance spectrum analyzer, wideband vector signal analyzer, and the unique trigger-capture-analyze capability of a real-time spectrum analyzer - all in a single package.
The Tektronix RSA5000 Series replaces conventional high-performance signal analyzers, offering the measurement confidence and functionality you demand for everyday tasks. A +17 dBm TOI and -157 dBm/Hz DANL at 2 GHz gives you the dynamic range you expect for challenging spectrum analysis measurements. All analysis is fully preselected and image free. You never have to compromise between dynamic range and analysis bandwidth by 'switching out the preselector'. A complete toolset of power and signal statistics measurements are standard, including Channel Power, ACLR, CCDF, Occupied Bandwidth, AM/FM/PM, and Spurious measurements. Available Phase Noise and General Purpose Modulation Analysis measurements round out the expected set of high-performance analysis tools. But, just being an excellent mid-range signal analyzer is not sufficient to meet the demands of today's hopping, transient signals. The Tektronix RSA5000 Series will help you to easily discover design issues that other signal analyzers may miss. The revolutionary DPX® spectrum display offers an intuitive live color view of signal transients changing over time in the frequency domain, giving you immediate confidence in the stability of your design, or instantly displaying a fault when it occurs. Once a problem is discovered with DPX®, the Tektronix RSA5000 Series spectrum analyzers can be set to trigger on the event, capture a contiguous time record of changing RF events, and perform time-correlated analysis in all domains. You get the functionality of a high-performance spectrum analyzer, wideband vector signal analyzer, and the unique trigger-capture-analyze capability of a realtime spectrum analyzer - all in a single package.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit