Tektronix MDO4104C Used for Sale
Mixed Domain Oscilloscope,1GHz 4 Analog Channels,5 GS/s
Order #: MDO4104C-USED
Mfg #: MDO4104C
Key performance specifications
- 4 analog channels
- 1 GHz, 500 MHz, 350 MHz, and 200 MHz bandwidth models
- Bandwidth is upgradeable (up to 1 GHz)
- Up to 5 GS/s sample rate
- 20 M record length on all channels
- > 340,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Standard passive voltage probes with 3.9 pF capacitive loading and 1 GHz or 500 MHz analog bandwidth
- Embedded design: Discover and solve issues quickly by performing system level debug on mixed signal embedded systems including today's most common serial bus and wireless technologies.
- Power design: Make reliable and repeatable voltage, current, and power measurements using automated power quality, switching loss, harmonics, ripple, modulation, and safe operating area measurements with the widest selection of power probes in an affordable solution.
- EMI troubleshooting: Quickly track down the source of EMI in an embedded system by determining which time domain signals may be causing unwanted EMI. See in real-time the effects time domain signals have on system EMI emissions.
- Wireless troubleshooting: Whether using Bluetooth, 802.11 WiFi, ZigBee, or some other wireless technology, the MDO4000C enables viewing an entire system - analog, digital, and RF, time-synchronized to understand its true behavior. Capture an ultra-wide band in a single capture to view interactions among multiple wireless technologies, or to view an entire broadband frequency range from a modern standard like 802.11/ad.
- Education: Managing multiple instruments on a bench can be troublesome. The MDO4000C eliminates the need to manage multiple instruments by integrating six instrument types into a single instrument. The integration of a spectrum analyzer enables teaching of advanced wireless technology course work while minimizing the investment required. Full upgradeability enables adding functionality over time as needs change or budgets allow.
- Manufacturing Test and Troubleshooting: Size and space constraints can play havoc on a manufacturing floor. The unique 6-in-1 MDO4000C minimizes rack or bench space by integrating multiple instruments into one small package. Integration reduces cost associated with utilizing multiple different instrument types in manufacturing test or troubleshooting stations.
- Tektronix 11402 USEDProgrammable Digitizing Oscilloscope,1GHz$499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54754A USED FOR SALEDifferential & Single-ended TDR /TDT Module for 861000 Series$6,899.00
- Tektronix DSA8300 USED FOR SALEDigital Sampling Analyser Oscilloscope, 8 Channel$55,995.00
- Tektronix TM501 USED FOR SALEPower Module Single Compartment for TM500 Series Plug-Ins$399.00
- Tektronix S-4 Used for SaleSampling Head,14.5GHz,25 ps Rise Time,50ohm$1,686.00
- Keysight / Agilent 86103A Used for Sale2.8GHz Optical/20GHz Electrical Plug-in Module for 86100A/B/C$3,990.00
- Tektronix 2465B Used for Sale400MHz,4-Channel Analog Oscilloscope$10,705.00
- Tektronix DTGM21 Used for Sale4Ch 4.0V Single-Ended Output Module With Tri-State Control$1,399.00
- Keysight / Agilent DSOX3054A Used for SaleOscilloscope,4-Channel,500MHz$5,795.00
- Tektronix TDS7104 Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 1GHz 4CH 10GSa/s$19,900.00
- Yokogawa DL9710L Used for SaleOscilloscope, 1GHz, 5GS/s, 32ch, 6.25MW$8,999.00
- Tektronix TDS3054B Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 500MHz,4-Channel,5 GS/s$3,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54825A Used for SaleInfiniium Oscilloscope 4-Channels,500MHz,2 GSa/s$1,699.00
- Tektronix DPO7104 Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 1GHz,4-Channel,20GS/s$7,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54600A Used for SaleOscilloscope, 2 channel 100MHz$695.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54815A Used for SaleInfiniium Oscilloscope 4-Channels,500MHz,1 GSa/s$799.00
- Tektronix MSO5104B Used for SaleMixed Signal Oscilloscope,1GHz 10-5 GS/s,4+16 Channels$15,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 86103B Used for Sale10GHz Optical/20GHz Electrical Plug-in Module$4,995.00