Tektronix DPO4104 Used for Sale
Order #: DPO4104-USED
Mfg #: DPO4104
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
- Bandwidth: 1 GHz
- Input Channels: 4
- Sample Rates Up to 5 GS/s on All Channels
- 10 Megasample Record Length on All Channels
- 50,000 wfm/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate
- Suite of Advanced Triggers
- Wave Inspector® Controls Provide Unprecedented Efficiency in Waveform Analysis
- 10.4 in. (264 mm) XGA Color Display
- USB and CompactFlash on Front Panel for Quick and Easy Storage
- USB Plug-and-Play PC Connectivity
- Small Footprint-Only 5.4 in. (137 mm) deep
- TekVPI® Probe Interface Supports Active, Differential, and Current Probes for Automatic Scaling and Units
Serial Triggering and Analysis
- Serial Triggering, Decode, and Analysis Options for I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM, CAN, LIN, and FlexRay
Additional Application Support
- Power Analysis Option
- HDTV and Custom Video Analysis Option
- Embedded Design and Debug
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Power Measurements
- Video Design and Debug
- Spectral Analysis
- Automotive Electronics Design and Debug
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Electro-mechanical Design and Analysis
- Bio-medical Product Development
- Industrial Control
The DPO4104 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope delivers the performance you need to visualize even your most demanding signals. With a 1 GHz Bandwidth and offering a minimum of 5x oversampling on all channels and si (x)/x interpolation standard, you can be confident that even the fastest transient events will be captured and displayed accurately. The standard 10 M record length on all channels enables you to capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution.
Designed to Make Your Work Easier:As design complexity increases, you need tools that help you find problems quickly.
Easy to Setup and Use:The DPO4000 Series has a large 10.4 inch XGA display, a clean front panel with familiar knobs - all in a package that is only 5.4 in. deep and weighs only 11 lb. With USB plug-and-play operation and PC connectivity, acquiring data and measurements from the instrument is as simple as connecting a USB cable from the oscilloscope to the PC.
Provided applications include NI LabVIEW SignalExpress™ Tektronix Edition LE, OpenChoice® Desktop and Microsoft Excel and Word toolbars enabling fast and easy direct communication with your Windows PC. USB and CompactFlash ports on the front panel enable simple transfer of screenshots, instrument settings, and waveform data in the palm of your hand.
Wave Inspector® Navigation:Imagine trying to efficiently use the Internet if search engines such as Google and Yahoo didn't exist, web browser features such as Favorites and Links didn't exist, or Internet Service Providers like AOL or MSN weren't around. Now you know how most modern oscilloscope users feel when Wave Inspector® controls. trying to actually use the long record length in their digital oscilloscope.
Record length, one of the key specifications of an oscilloscope, is the number of samples it can digitize and store in a single acquisition. The longer the record length, the longer the time window you can capture with high timing resolution (high sample rate).
The first digital oscilloscopes could capture and store only 500 points, which made it very difficult to acquire all relevant information around the event being investigated. Over the years, oscilloscope manufacturers have provided longer and longer record lengths to meet market demands for long capture windows with high resolution, to the point that most mid-range oscilloscopes either come standard with, or can be optionally upgraded to, multi-megapoint record lengths. These megapoint record lengths often represent thousands of screens worth of signal activity. While standard record lengths have increased greatly over the years and can now satisfy the vast majority of applications in the marketplace, tools for effectively and efficiently viewing, navigating, and analyzing long record length acquisitions have been sorely neglected until now.
- Yokogawa DL9710L Used for SaleOscilloscope, 1GHz, 5GS/s, 32ch, 6.25MW$8,999.00
- Tektronix MSO5104B Used for SaleMixed Signal Oscilloscope,1GHz 10-5 GS/s,4+16 Channels$15,999.00
- Tektronix TM501 USED FOR SALEPower Module Single Compartment for TM500 Series Plug-Ins$399.00
- Keysight / Agilent 86103A Used for Sale2.8GHz Optical/20GHz Electrical Plug-in Module for 86100A/B/C$3,990.00
- Tektronix 2465B Used for Sale400MHz,4-Channel Analog Oscilloscope$10,705.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54825A Used for SaleInfiniium Oscilloscope 4-Channels,500MHz,2 GSa/s$1,699.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54600A Used for SaleOscilloscope, 2 channel 100MHz$695.00
- Tektronix DPO7104 Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 1GHz,4-Channel,20GS/s$7,999.00
- Tektronix 11402 USEDProgrammable Digitizing Oscilloscope,1GHz$499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54754A USED FOR SALEDifferential & Single-ended TDR /TDT Module for 861000 Series$6,899.00
- Keysight / Agilent DSOX3054A Used for SaleOscilloscope,4-Channel,500MHz$5,795.00
- Tektronix TDS3054B Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 500MHz,4-Channel,5 GS/s$3,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 54815A Used for SaleInfiniium Oscilloscope 4-Channels,500MHz,1 GSa/s$799.00
- Keysight / Agilent 86103B Used for Sale10GHz Optical/20GHz Electrical Plug-in Module$4,995.00
- Tektronix S-4 Used for SaleSampling Head,14.5GHz,25 ps Rise Time,50ohm$1,686.00
- Tektronix DSA8300 USED FOR SALEDigital Sampling Analyser Oscilloscope, 8 Channel$55,995.00
- Tektronix DTGM21 Used for Sale4Ch 4.0V Single-Ended Output Module With Tri-State Control$1,399.00
- Tektronix TDS7104 Used for SaleDigital Phosphor Oscilloscope 1GHz 4CH 10GSa/s$19,900.00