Starrett S668BZ 67151
Shaft Alignment Clamp
Order #: S668BZ
Mfg #: 67151
Special Price $820.62 Regular Price $846.00
The Starrett Shaft Alignment Clamp is designed for fast, precise alignment of motors, pumps, compressors, etc. This system is capable of addressing radial and angular misalignment problems and can be set up within minutes.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Lightweight clamp design made of black anodized aluminum
- Rigid 3/8" diameter stainless steel indicator posts provided in three lengths (5", 7-7/16", and 9")
- Extension plate allows for added radial clearance
- Heavy-duty roller chain can accommodate up to a 7-1/2" diameter shaft
- Set comes with two Starrett 196B5 Indicators
- Excess roller chain can be secured to the side of the chain clamp
- A second shaft alignment clamp can be mounted across from the first clamp to act as a vertical for face alignment
- In Case
All products in this series
- Starrett S668A 67150Shaft Alignment Clamps SetSpecial Price $376.36 Regular Price $388.00
- Starrett S668CZ 67152Shaft Alignment ClampSpecial Price $1,063.12 Regular Price $1,096.00
- Starrett S667MA 64949Thickness Gage/"Feeler Stock" one each, 14 different sizesSpecial Price $61.11 Regular Price $63.00
- Starrett S667A 63274Thickness Gage/"Feeler Stock" Set of 32Special Price $96.03 Regular Price $99.00
- Starrett S667D 52883Thickness Gage/"Feeler Stock" 108 pieces in 9 sizes, 12/boxSpecial Price $373.45 Regular Price $385.00
- Starrett S668DZ 67153Shaft Alignment ClampSpecial Price $1,145.57 Regular Price $1,181.00