SPM Instrument MG4-1
Order #: MG4-1
Mfg #: MG4-1
Dependable condition monitoring
Good asset management requires preventive maintenance based on condition information. Measuring unit MG-4 uses the two most reliable methods for automatic machine fault detection. It provides:
- Shock pulse for early warning in case of poor bearing lubrication, stressed bearings, or the onset of damage.
- Maintenance alert in case of a significant increase in vibration severity.
Early condition alert is the best money saver - ample planning time for maintenance, no production stop, no damage. The analog outputs can send on-line condition information to your PLC. As an alternative the MG-4 can be equipped with a RS-485 port for sending complete data on LAN (Modbus network using RTU).
For better economy
Breakdowns happen, but the big bang can be avoided. A shut down circuit, triggered by a sudden heavy increase of the vibration level, prevents:
- danger to personnel and other hazards
- secondary damage to machines and surroundings
- unnecessary production stops and quality losses.
Good condition monitoring equipment has a very short payback time. Consider the downtime cost for your last machine failure, then make a sound investment.
Sound technique, fit for anything
MG-4 is easy to install on all types of rotating machinery. A wide range of transducers and installation accessories has proved reliable in many harsh industrial environments.