SMC PTE-100-C PRO
Order #: PTE-100-C PRO
Mfg #: PTE-100-C PRO
The values which are presented in the LCD display are highly accurate, easy to read, and independent of the injection made by the PTE-100-C base unit.
The display shows continuously the phase difference between the voltage and the current injected, and can be adjusted during the test with an accuracy of 0.1º. This facilitates the test for directional relays or reclosers and synchronizing relays, etc. The protection tests based on frequency are simple and direct, due to the variable frequency between 40 and 70 Hz incorporated in the module.
If you already have a PTE-100-C unit you can easily convert this to the PTE-100-C Pro with only adding the module PTE-FCN, at a low cost, without the need to send the unit to the factory.
- 0 to 250 A variac-regulated, digitally controlled AC current output.
- 0 to 140 VAC electronic voltage channel.
- Voltage phase angle regulation from 0 to 360º with a resolution of 0.1º.
- Voltage frequency regulation from 40 to 70 Hz with a resolution of 0.1 Hz.
- Independent, stabilized and electronically protected auxiliary 0 to 250 V DC source.
- Complete set of measurement and automation functions.
- Programmable 1-ms resolution digital chronometer.
- IP-65 casing, CE mark.
- 15.5 kg
- 200 x 300 x 200 mm.
- TESTABLE IEEE RELAYING FUNCTIONS
- Time-delay starting relay
- Distance 1Ø
- Volts / Hertz
- AC / DC Undervoltage
- 1Ø directional power
- DC Under / overvoltage
- Loss of field
- Reverse phase
- Negative Sequence Overcurrent
- Reverse phase voltage
- Thermal relay
- Instantaneous Overcurrent Relay
- Timed Overcurrent Relay
- Overvoltage Relay
- Ground detection relay
- Directional overcurrent relay
- Ground directional overcurrent relay
- Phase angle / Out of step relay
- Reclosing relay
- Frequency relay
- DC reclosing relay
- Directional voltage relay
- Directional voltage & power relay
- Tripping relay
- Single-phase testing of relays:
- Definite and inverse time over current.
- Min/max AC / DC voltage.
- Directional over current.
- Volts / Hz
- Directional power.
- Loss of Field.
- Reverse Phase.
- Negative sequence over current.
- Reverse phase / voltage.
- Power factor.
- Earth detection.
- Phase angle, Out of Step.
- AC / DC reclosing.
- Directional voltage and power.
- Moulded Case Breakers (MCB, MCCB) testing.
- CT Knee-point analysis and many other accurate electrical measurements.
- Three-phase testing when combined with other PTE-range equipment.
- SMC PTE-FCFVariable Voltage Option (AC Voltage Regulator)
Order #: PTE-FCF
Mfg #: PTE-FCFAvailability: Item ships in about Ships in 3-4 weeks$550.00
- SMC PTE-FCCRelay Testing Accessory Option (mounted in lid only)
Order #: PTE-FCC
Mfg #: PTE-FCCAvailability: Item ships in about Ships in 3-4 weeks$630.00
- SMC PTE-FCBMCB Option, monitor voltage adapter
Order #: PTE-FCB
Mfg #: PTE-FCBAvailability: Item ships in about Ships in 3-4 weeks$575.00
- SMC PTE-FCEExternal Timer Start Option (stand alone only)
Order #: PTE-FCE
Mfg #: PTE-FCEAvailability: Item ships in about Ships in 3-4 weeks$550.00