Order #: PME-20-PH
Mfg #: PME-20-PH
Only need this item for a short time?
The instrument has two inputs, which are galvanically isolated: a voltage input up to 500 V RMS and current input up to 25 A RMS, that can be connected directly into the input taps. The phase angle measurement has a resolution 0.1º, regardless of the input values.
Inputs to 750V and 1000 A can be made using optional accessories. The instrument is supplied with 4 rechargeable AA size batteries, which provides a 6-hour autonomy.
The display is a Graphic LCD, with a back light that can be adjusted to suit the ambient conditions. The measurement results are presented simultaneously with the necessary complimentary data, and in the case of the Power Factor measurement, the instrument indicates the phase angle quadrant.
- Phase angle accuracy: +/- 0.1°
- Voltage input: 0.2 to 500 V RMS direct.
- Current input: 0.1 to 25 A RMS direct.
- Selected Measurement Modes:
- Phase Angle displayed as +/-180°
- Phase Angle displayed as 0-360°
- Frequency: 40 to 500 Hz
- Power Factor: 0 to +/-1, indicates phase angle quadrant.
- Use as a Synchroscope.
- Battery Powered.
- Reduced size and weight.
- Measures the phase angle between two Voltages, two Currents, or Voltage-Current.
- Measures Frequency.
- Measures Power Factor.
- In general, for Maintenance in Transmission and Distribution Systems, all well as industrial or commercial centers.
- SMC PME-500-TR(5M)High Voltage Circuit Breaker Analyzer ( 5 Meter Leads)$7,995.00
- SMC PME-TCETravel Analysis Option$3,150.00
- SMC PME-TMP-SNS3Temperature probe - 3-meter cable$1,100.00
- SMC PME-500-TR TCPThermal Chart Paper (200 foot roll)$15.00
- SMC PME-TMP-SNS10Temperature probe - 10-meter cable$1,200.00
- SMC PRIME600MicroOhmmeter$7,645.00