Extech SDL300-NIST with NIST Certificate
Metal Vane Thermo-Anemometer SD Logger w/NIST
Order #: SDL300-NIST
Mfg #: SDL300-NIST
The pricing for this model includes a NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate. For the standalone unit without a NIST Certificate, please see the Extech SDL300.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Records data on an SD card in Excel® format
- Metal Vane withstands temperatures to 158°F (70°C) and air velocity to 6900ft/min
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC
- Adjustable data sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
- Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity and Temperature simultaneously
- 2% velocity accuracy via low friction ball bearing vane wheel on 39" (1m) cable
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold, Auto Power Off
- Built-in PC interface
Each Unit Includes
- NIST Certificate
- 6 x AA batteries
- SD card
- Metal vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable
- Hard carrying case