Order #: 3051HTGB2A31AT32M4
Mfg #: 3051HTGB2A31AT32M4
The Rosemount 3051 Pressure Transmitter is a Configurable Product. See our Rosemount 3051 Family Page for an ordering guide and many popular configurations.
Only need this item for a short time?
Built with industry standard process connections, this transmitter connects to sanitary fittings without special mounting hardware. This device meets 3-A®, EHEDG, and ASMEBPE industry standards and features a polished stainless steel housing option.
- 150 PSIG
- Stainless steel
- WirelessHART® technology is secure, cost-effective and delivers >99% data reliability
- Best-in-class wireless accuracy and stability for process automation
- Durable dual-compartment housing offers added field reliability
- Rosemount X-well™ technology measures temperature without a process penetration for reduced design, installation and maintenance costs
- Transmitter-sensor matching produces better accuracy, matching exact sensor characteristics with the transmitter
- LCD display offers access to measurement and diagnostic information in the field, enhancing process visibility
- SmartPower™ module provides up to 10-year maintenance-free operation and field replacement without transmitter removal
- Easy installation enables quick instrumentation of measurement points without the cost of wiring
- Connects to various industry standard sanitary fittings
- Meets 3-A, EHEDG and ASME-BPE standards to meet industry-specific requirements
- Polished stainless steel housing is free of voids and crevices to ensure easy cleaning and wipe downs
- Withstands washdown conditions (IP66/68 rated) for long-term performance and durability
- Offers best-in-class performance of 0.065% of span and 5-year stability
- Local operator interface (LOI) for simple, local commissioning on-site without the use of extra tools
- Sensor technology provides excellent batch repeatability up to ±0.02% upper range limit for 60 batches
- Power advisory diagnostics detect degraded electrical loop integrity issues to prevent unplanned downtime