Rohde & Schwarz ZNB8-4 USED FOR SALE
Order #: ZNB8-4-USED
Mfg #: ZNB8-4-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Vector Network Analyzer 8.5GHz,4-Port,Type N(f)
- Frequency range from 9 kHz up to 40 GHz
- 4 ports
- Wide dynamic range of up to 140 dB
- Short sweep times, e.g. 4 ms for 401 points
- Wide power sweep range of 98 dB
With frequency ranges of 9 kHz to 4.5 GHz/8.5 GHz and 100 kHz to 20 GHz/40 GHz, the network analyzers are targeted at applications in the mobile radio, electronic goods and aerospace and defense sectors, plus they can be used in high-speed printed board design. The R&S®ZNB is the right choice when it comes to developing, producing and servicing RF components such as amplifiers, mixers, filters, connectors and cables.
Designed to meet the highest standards
The R&S®ZNB receivers combine high-power handling capacity with high sensitivity and low trace noise. The R&S®ZNB base unit provides typically 140 dB dynamic range. The R&S®ZNB8-B5x option extends the dynamic range to up to 150 dB for measurements between ports. The analyzer measures S-parameters with very low magnitude and phase drift of typically less than 0.01 dB/°C and 0.15°/°C. A calibrated R&S®ZNB allows precise measurements over several days without recalibration.
Convenient characterization of active and passive RF components
The R&S®ZNB offers many features and options including embedding/de-embedding features, mixed-mode S-parameters for balanced DUT characterization and redefined S-parameters for flexible test setup configuration. Time domain measurement options including eye diagrams and frequency-converting measurements with two independent internal generators are also available.
High throughput in production
Fast measurements and easy control of external components
The R&S®ZNB features very short measurement times due to fast synthesizer settling times. Large IF bandwidths enable fast sampling times. It also provides high-speed data processing up to the display and fast LAN or IEC/IEEE data transfer to the controller. Features such as segmented sweep further improve measurement times. Modules or external parts handlers can easily be controlled thanks to integrated control interfaces like RFFE GPIO, GPIB or handler I/O.
Measurements on up to 48 ports
The R&S®ZNB in combination with various switch matrices is a comprehensive solution for complex measurements on modules with up to 48 ports. The matrices from Rohde & Schwarz deliver full crossbar measurements, allowing all S-parameters of a multiport DUT to be determined. Automatic calibration units with up to 24 ports enable quick and accurate setup calibration.
Accessories for a complete solution
Different accessories for calibration, verification and various measurements
- Mechanical calibration and verification kits
- Automatic calibration units
- Test cables
- Torque wrenches
- Supports R&S®NRP power sensor family
- and much more
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-260 USED FOR SALEENA Vector Network Analyzer,2- Port,9kHz-6.5GHz w/o Bias Tees$17,000.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8753D-003 Used for SaleNetwork Analyzer,30kHz to 3GHz$2,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-4K5 USED FOR SALERF Network Analyzer,4-port Test Set,300kHz-20GHz w/Bias Tees$59,950.00
- Keysight / Agilent 85101C Used for SaleVector Network Analyzer Processor display section$499.00
- Keysight / Agilent N9918A Used for SaleFieldfox HH Spectrum/Network Analyzer,30kHz to 26.5GHz$24,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5230A-245 Used for SalePNA-L Network Analyzer,300KHz- 20GHz,4-Port w/Extended Power$49,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8720D Used for SaleMicrowave Vector Network Analyz (VNA), 50MHz-20GHz, 2-Port$15,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 4395A Used for SaleNetwork/Spectrum/Impedance Analyzer,10Hz to 500MHz$7,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5061B-235 Used for SaleENA Vector Network Analyzer 100kHz to 3GHz$11,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-485 Used for SaleRF Network Analyzer 4-port Test Set,100kHz-8.5GHz w/Bias Tees$29,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-285 Used for SaleRF Network Analyzer 2-port Test Set,100kHz-8.5GHz$23,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5061B-3L5 Used for SaleENA Vector Network Analyzer w/ DC Bias Source,5Hz to 3GHz$33,000.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5242A USED FOR SALEPNA-X Microwave Network Analyzer, 10MHz-26.5GHz$82,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8753E-006 Used for SaleNetwork Analyzer,30kHZ to 6GHz$7,899.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5062A USED FOR SALENetwork Analyzer 300KHz - 3GHz$7,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent N9923A Used for SaleFieldFox Handheld RF Vector Network Analyzer, 2MHz- 4GHz$8,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C-280 Used for SaleVector Network Analyzer,2-Port 9kHz-8.5GHz w/o Bias Tees$27,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5071C Used for Sale100kHz to 8.5GHz ENA RF Network Analyzer$29,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8753D-006 Used for SaleNetwork Analyzer,30kHz to 6GHz$4,999.00