Rohde ZNB8-4 FOR RENT
Order #: ZNB8-4-RENT2
Mfg #: ZNB8-4-RENT2
Vector Network Analyzer 8.5GHz,4-Port,Type N(f)
- Frequency range from 9 kHz up to 40 GHz
- 4 ports
- Wide dynamic range of up to 140 dB
- Short sweep times, e.g. 4 ms for 401 points
- Wide power sweep range of 98 dB
With frequency ranges of 9 kHz to 4.5 GHz/8.5 GHz and 100 kHz to 20 GHz/40 GHz, the network analyzers are targeted at applications in the mobile radio, electronic goods and aerospace and defense sectors, plus they can be used in high-speed printed board design. The R&S®ZNB is the right choice when it comes to developing, producing and servicing RF components such as amplifiers, mixers, filters, connectors and cables.
Designed to meet the highest standards
The R&S®ZNB receivers combine high-power handling capacity with high sensitivity and low trace noise. The R&S®ZNB base unit provides typically 140 dB dynamic range. The R&S®ZNB8-B5x option extends the dynamic range to up to 150 dB for measurements between ports. The analyzer measures S-parameters with very low magnitude and phase drift of typically less than 0.01 dB/°C and 0.15°/°C. A calibrated R&S®ZNB allows precise measurements over several days without recalibration.
Convenient characterization of active and passive RF components
The R&S®ZNB offers many features and options including embedding/de-embedding features, mixed-mode S-parameters for balanced DUT characterization and redefined S-parameters for flexible test setup configuration. Time domain measurement options including eye diagrams and frequency-converting measurements with two independent internal generators are also available.
High throughput in production
Fast measurements and easy control of external components
The R&S®ZNB features very short measurement times due to fast synthesizer settling times. Large IF bandwidths enable fast sampling times. It also provides high-speed data processing up to the display and fast LAN or IEC/IEEE data transfer to the controller. Features such as segmented sweep further improve measurement times. Modules or external parts handlers can easily be controlled thanks to integrated control interfaces like RFFE GPIO, GPIB or handler I/O.
Measurements on up to 48 ports
The R&S®ZNB in combination with various switch matrices is a comprehensive solution for complex measurements on modules with up to 48 ports. The matrices from Rohde & Schwarz deliver full crossbar measurements, allowing all S-parameters of a multiport DUT to be determined. Automatic calibration units with up to 24 ports enable quick and accurate setup calibration.
Accessories for a complete solution
Different accessories for calibration, verification and various measurements
- Mechanical calibration and verification kits
- Automatic calibration units
- Test cables
- Torque wrenches
- Supports R&S®NRP power sensor family
- and much more
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit