Rohde & Schwarz SMHU USED FOR SALE
Order #: SMHU-USED
Mfg #: SMHU-USED
Transcat is a Premier Supplier Used Test and Measurement Equipment. Many options are available for a variety of instruments. Contact Transcat for all your used equipment needs.
Only need this item for a short time?
R&S®SMGU and R&S®SMHU are ideal for applications which the majority of signal generators cannot handle. In addition to out-of-channel measurements, they are for instance able to determine the spurious rejection of radiotelephone equipment up to 4 GHz as laid down by CEPT.
High-performance generators with excellent features over a wide frequency range
- R&S®SMGU: 100 kHz to 2160 MHz
- R&S®SMHU: 100 kHz to 4320 MHz
The frequency can be set with a resolution of 0.1 Hz over the entire range, and this is sufficient even for measurements on extremely narrowband DUTs. Both instruments supply frequencies down to 1 kHz. The frequency setting time is below 10 ms. In the fast mode up to 200 user-defined frequencies can be handled by means of a trigger signal or by memory sweep in less than 1 ms per setting.
R&S®SMGU/SMHU fulfill requirements for selectivity measurements on top-class receivers. Signals of extremely high spectral purity afford critical adjacent-channel, in-channel and out-of-channel measurements with a wide tolerance margin. Phase noise remains low right up to the carrier. R&S®SMGU/SMHU are therefore ideal for LO applications or as a low-noise reference in noise measurement systems.
The FM modulation frequency range extends from DC to 1 MHz. In FM DC mode a high carrier-frequency accuracy is attained. The frequency offset occurring with FM DC selected is extremely small.
The whole of the modulation frequency range can be used down to carrier frequencies of less than 100 kHz. The minimal phase shift at 30 Hz (AM DC) and a flat frequency response make for the precision amplitude modulation that is required for testing VOR/ILS navigation receivers.
Rise/fall times of 20 ns (typ. <10 ns for frequencies >200 MHz) and an on/off ratio of 80 dB open up a wide range of possibilities for testing telemetry, microwave link, radar and satellite communications systems.
Digital and analog sweep
In addition to the digital, step-by-step sweep with presettable start and stop frequency, span, step width and step time, an analog frequency and level sweep is also provided.
The phase of the RF output signal can be varied in steps of 1 using keyboard entry or the spinwheel. This makes it easier to adjust for phase quadrature during noise measurements and to investigate phase-critical components.
- Keysight / Agilent 83650B Used for SaleSynthesized Swept-Signal Generator 10MHz to 50GHz, Pulse$25,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8114A Used for SaleSingle-channel Pulse Generator 100V/2A, 15MHz$14,995.00
- Tektronix 11402 USEDProgrammable Digitizing Oscilloscope,1GHz$499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 81130A Used for SalePulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s$3,949.00
- Keysight / Agilent 83732B Used for SaleSynthesized Signal Generator 10MHz - 20GHz$10,999.00
- Tektronix DSA8300 USED FOR SALEDigital Sampling Analyser Oscilloscope, 8 Channel$55,995.00
- Keysight / Agilent E5052B Used for Sale10MHz to 7GHz Signal Source Analyzer$68,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E8257D Used for SalePSG Analog Signal Generator$23,995.00
- Tektronix FG501A Used for SaleFunction Generator 0.002Hz to 2MHz$199.00
- Tektronix AFG2021 Used for SaleArbitrary Function Generator$699.00
- Rohde & Schwarz SMF100A Used for SaleMicrowave Signal Generator 1GHz to 22GHz,LAN + USB$15,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent 346C Used for SaleNoise Source 10MHz to 26.5GHz Nominal ENR 15dB$1,800.00
- Keysight / Agilent 8082A Used for SaleDual Output Pulse Generator 1kHz-250MHz$4,999.00
- Tektronix TM501 USED FOR SALEPower Module Single Compartment for TM500 Series Plug-Ins$399.00
- Keysight / Agilent N9310A Used for SaleRF Signal Generator 9kHz - 3GHz Built-in Analog Modulation$2,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent N5182B Used for SaleMXG X-Series RF Vector Signal Generator$34,999.00
- Keysight / Agilent E4432B Used for SaleESG-D Series Digital RF Signal Generator 250 kHz to 3 GHz$3,499.00
- Keysight / Agilent 33250A Used for SaleFunction/Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80MHz$3,599.00