RKI Instruments 65-2514RK
Detector assy,oxygen,XP, capillary type,conduit mtg.
Order #: 65-2514RK
Mfg #: 65-2514RK
The RKI Direct Connect Sensors series gas sensors are state of the art gas detection sensors available for LEL, H2 Specific LEL, LEL IR, Oxygen, H2S, CO, CO2, and a variety of toxic gases.
Availability: Item ships in about Ships in 2-3 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Can be used for remote detection by mounting them onto explosion proof junction boxes, or they can mount directly onto controllers and be used as a completely standalone system
- The explosion proof models utilize a patented coating which serves double duty as also being water repellant
- Sensors are designed to be use in both indoor and outdoor settings
- Users can also purchase splash guards to protect the sensors from very wet conditions
- The Direct Connect Sensors are available in 2 forms: explosion proof and non-explosion proof
- The explosion proof sensors are available as catalytic sensors for LEL, and LEL H2 specific
- For hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide, the sensors utilize electrochemical technology which provides incredibly specific accuracy and quick response
- . Oxygen sensors work with galvanic technology, and infrared sensors for methane, hydrocarbons, and carbon dioxide
- Non-explosion proof uses a galvanic sensor for oxygen; electrochemical sensors for hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide and other toxic gases; and infrared for carbon dioxide
- The response times are under 30 seconds for all gases except hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide in the non-explosion versions (with a response time of 35 seconds) and non-explosion proof model sensor for toxic gases which has a 60 second response time
- The life expectancy of all sensors are between 2 and 5 years.