200 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Order #: DG4202
Mfg #: DG4202
The DG4000 is a multifunctional generator that helps accomplish a range of testing by combining many functions into one instrument. With capabilities including Function Generation, Arbitrary Waveform Generation, Pulse Generation, Harmonic Generation, Analog/Digital Modulation source, and Counter the DG4000 series can handle a broad array of signal emulation applications from near DC up to 60 or even 200 MHz depending on model and function. The DG4000 utilizes Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology, which delivers stable, precise, low distortion signals. The sleek, upright design features a high resolution 7" display screen, while the user-friendly interface design and panel layout improves efficiency.
Availability: Ships in 3-4 weeks
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Generates sine waves to 200 MHz and square waves to 60 MHz
- 2 output channel
- 500 MSa/s sample rate
- 130 built-in waveforms
- 7-inch color LCD display
- 14 bit vertical resolution
- Standard Interfaces including LXI-C (Ethernet), USB device and USB host
Each Unit Includes
- Power Cord
- USB Cable (CB-USBA-USBB-FF-150)
- BNC Cable (1 meter) (CB-BNC-BNC-MM-100)
- Quick Guide
- Resource CD (including User’s Guide and Application Software)
All products in this series