Mark-10 ESM750SFG FOR RENT
Order #: ESM750SFG-RENT1
Mfg #: ESM750SFG-RENT1
ESM1500LC single-column force tester is a highly configurable solution for tension and compression measurement applications, with a capacity of of 750 lbF, respectively. With generous travel and clearance, it is suitable for break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, loadholding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing, and more.
Satisfy various test methods through an intuitive menu with selectable test parameters, such as speed, number of cycles, etc. Up to 50 profiles may be saved and password protected. Crosshead positioning for sample setup is a breeze with available FollowMe®. Using your hand as your guide, push and pull on the load to move the crosshead at a dynamically variable speed.
This stand features a unique modular controller function platform. Functions such as travel measurement, cycling, etc. are offered individually, accommodating a wide range of budgets and applications.
Collect force and travel data, plot and analyze results, and control test stand motion via MESUR®gauge Plus software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a custom application.
- Broad force range and clearance dimensions
- Compatible with load cells and force gauges
- USB output of force vs. time or force vs. distance
- Adjustable, removal control panel with intuitive menu navigation
- Unique modular function platform - select functions as required for the application
- Password protection of test parameters
- Stepper motor-driven, producing smooth and quiet operation with no speed variation under load
- Compact footprint, suitable for crowded workbenches
- Most electronics are housed in an integrated removable enclosure, easily accessed for service
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit