Tektronix VM700 FOR RENT
Video Measurement Set with Option 01: NTSC
Order #: VM700-RENT2
Mfg #: VM700
Tektronix VM700 Highlights
The Tek VM700 is a complete video monitoring and measuring instrument which can be used for automatic monitoring, as well as for manual measurements. The user can select a display of numeric values to confirm the quality of the signal path, or may select graphic displays for more detailed analysis.
The VM700 makes most standard televideo measurements automatically, including those specified in RS-250B/EIA-250C, NTC-7, and RS-170A. These measurements can be compared with user-defined limits and an alarm message generated when these limits are violated. New graphic displays are provided for measurements such as signal-to-noise ratio and group delay, enabling the user to better understand (and improve) the transmission path.
How to Rent from Transcat
1. Select Your Rental Product
- Need help selecting a unit? Try using our Product Finder or search our available units
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Is the rental unit you need, not available? Give us a call at 800-828-1470 or our chat feature to speak with one of our dedicated Rental Experts
2. Contact Our Team of Rental Experts
- Contact us here or click below to submit your request for a rental quote and a member of our Rental Team will review the request and will reach out to you very soon
3. Select Your Rental Period & Complete Your Order
- Our weekly period lasts 7 calendar days, while our monthly rental period lasts 28 calendar days
- Provide your form of payment, sign the rental agreement and any other required documents, and we will ship you the unit